What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Benji show

Perth Red

Post Whore
Makes its debut tonight. More filler or something a bit different? Be interesting to see what format it takes.

Nealo 12

Bench
Should be renamed “talking crap with Benji and his Souffs mates” whoever thought this would work has rocks in their head.

roofromoz

First Grade
I have noticed that Big League Wrap is no more. Apart from the fact that it had Hoooooooooops, it wasn't too bad and at the very least it gave a decent overview of the round just gone. Now it appears that has been transferred to the Matty Johns Sunday night show, which is a hard pass from me because I don't want to have sit through the laboured 'comedy', usually from Fletch and Hindy.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I like Benji, him and Graham were the only highlights of NRL360 for me but he is very cardboard on this and doesnt have the natural flow and personality to carry a show on his own. Shame as we need something decent on Fox!

Would like to see Vossy head up a world of rugby league show with news and clips from RL around the world, that would be far more interesting but probably too much hard work for Fox who seem just interested in using RL shows to plug the next boxing pay per view event.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Watched a couple of episode's its a bit meh, nothing exciting tbh. I mean Benji is pretty good on Fox as an analyst and does well on 360 but not a fan of this show.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like Benji, him and Graham were the only highlights of NRL360 for me but he is very cardboard on this and doesnt have the natural flow and personality to carry a show on his own. Shame as we need something decent on Fox!

Would like to see Vossy head up a world of rugby league show with news and clips from RL around the world, that would be far more interesting but probably too much hard work for Fox who seem just interested in using RL shows to plug the next boxing pay per view event.

Fox had some kind of segment with Steve Mascord, mightve been on 360, about the world of Rugby league and was talking about places like Ireland, Canada, Norway. Unfortunately it got punted after a couple of weeks.

Fox are more interested in the inside mail from jurnos who's just want to get their head on TV and talk BS.

Vossy is only used a commentator and the host of the Fan which is becoming boring lately focusing more on the current players who could barely answer a simple question or string two words together

Nealo 12

Bench
So funny, Latrell mentioned that he was recovering from covid and Benji goes into a coughing fit the whole time 😂
Also flogging Latrells business interests so predictable

Last edited: