What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Merchandise

God-King Dean

Immortal
gazdoll.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
The throwback jerseys. Pity that Classic got some of them wrong and now apparently Canterbury in 1985 and Newcastle in 1988 weren't sponsored by anybody??? :?

Choppies

Coach
Knightmare it was a big licensing thing. The clubs sponsers didn't like the old jerseys with Philips, HFC, Henny Penny etc outselling jerseys with their name on it!

Charlie124

First Grade
Ive got a Cowboys pool cue stick, several shirts/jerseys but my most prized posession would have to be the "Team of the Decade" framed poster. Also a program from the cowboys very first game in the NRL handed out at the stadium

my 1991 and 2003 grand final big league magazines!:D

and the original kangaroos jersey ( the one with the horizontal gold stripes)

Knightmare

Coach
Choppies said:
Knightmare it was a big licensing thing. The clubs sponsers didn't like the old jerseys with Philips, HFC, Henny Penny etc outselling jerseys with their name on it!

:roll: How petty. Honestly, when sponsors start thinking they can own a team's jersey like that, it s**ts me off no end. As if we're meant to believe that Mitsubishi Electric and Coal & Allied and Proton have been sponsoring these teams for the last 20 years. What next- banning any autographed player prints that don't feature the player running around with the latest sponsors' name plastered all over their jersey?

yobbo84

Coach
I must say I'm loving my new hoody at the moment! Can't wait till it gets cold so I can actually wear it more!

Souths-Adult-Hoodie-2-DC3.gif

Knightmare

Coach
Not NRL merchandise but that jacket puts me in mind of these way cool retro Liverpool FC jackets I saw at Rebel Sport in Chatswood. Want to buy one when I get the $$$

Inferno

Coach
yobbo84 said:
I must say I'm loving my new hoody at the moment! Can't wait till it gets cold so I can actually wear it more!

That looks pretty sweet, I'd take one if the Sharks produced them.

bjm8

Juniors
As almost everyone has said, the pool cues are awesome. Ive got a NSW and a Tigers one, the best thing about them is that they're high quality graphite cue too, not cheap crap plastered with stickers and an inflated price. Also thought the SOO 8 ball set was brilliant too, if i could afford them i would of got it but wouldve been too protective to actually use them.

viking

Juniors
yobbo84 said:

the raiders have the exact same one,i bought it yesterday

That looks pretty sweet, I'd take one if the Sharks produced them.
ha..sharks with good merch. get real!
those jerseys are souths only stuff, district football is what i think the line is. Not NRL generic licenced stuff.