What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Bloody Question Is ..............

Quigs

Immortal
What will our No1 Ticket Holder Do Now ..... ...... Will he or won't he.

Will Scummo pitch his tent with the Bomber Camp or will he immediately jump ship and be snuggled up in the Fitzy Camp.

My opinion: Our No1 Ticket Holder Smirky McGutless will take a week to see which way the wind is blowing and then announce to the world he has strongly backed his choice since the get go. Just a hunch by me but "our" Scummo has history and form re his decisions.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What will our No1 Ticket Holder Do Now ..... ...... Will he or won't he.

Will Scummo pitch his tent with the Bomber Camp or will he immediately jump ship and be snuggled up in the Fitzy Camp.

My opinion: Our No1 Ticket Holder Smirky McGutless will take a week to see which way the wind is blowing and then announce to the world he has strongly backed his choice since the get go. Just a hunch by me but "our" Scummo has history and form re his decisions.
Farrkking any excuse for another political thread..... anyway the thought of Scomo pitching a tent is not something I want to visualise.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Quigs. I think you have CTE. You were a prop right? Lots of head knocks no doubt.

Take this shit to 4 corners FFS