What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the big day has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Ribs

Bench
Congrats to you and the wife Gregstar!!

Well done champ, has he got a name yet?
Trent?

wildmooka

Juniors
Congratulations mate.
icon14.gif
Best wishes to the new bub and to mum...:D

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Well done Gregstar. Another Rylsey is born.

Hope all is fine and enjoy the sleepless nights. Although going for the Dragons I am sure you have alot of those allready. I have. Haven't slept well since 1999..........

Ozzwald

Juniors
Onya Gregstar!
Best wishes to you & your family mate!!
Welcome to Fatherhood! It's quite the ride mate!!!
Enjoy!!!

Dragonheart

Juniors
Great news, well done and congrats. He'll need a name if I'm too announce this on 'The Big Red V' next Sunday:D

Even Lance is happy for you.

gregstar

Referee
howdy again champs!

baby's name is Wil.
both are doing fine in Mater Mothers' Private - fantastic people who have made this a wonderful experience!

thanks again for the posts guys - sure gives me a great feeling!!!!!

Nugby

Juniors
Good to see everything went well, Gregstar, I was a bit worried when you hadn't posted by yesterday.

cram

Bench
Good on ya mate, hope mum and bub are all well.....i have two girls that were born as heavy as your young fella and without a C section....if only they were boys they may have been footy players...lol

like some one said makes u appreciate being a man and of course he will be a Saints supporter just like his dad....

Dragon_psa

First Grade
wow mate, a biggun! My 3 girls were 9lb 6oz, 8lb 12oz, and 10lb 7oz, all without c sections - and the last one (the 10 pounder) was without epidural as well, so big kudos to your missus - mine knows how she feels ;-) :clap:

Good on ya :D I cant wait to have my own baby, one day soon i hope!

Your wife is lucky my dad was 15 pounds born, and no C-section, no drugs for his mum nothing, Imagine that! OW!!!!!!!!!!!

gregstar

Referee
thanks eelsta! & everyone who has contributed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

checking out of hospital on saturday - so its been a pretty big week!
we were hoping for a natural birth, but for starters the little fella faced the wrong way (up) when he reached the action end. furthermore, his shoulders are friggin massive, so the doc said there was buckleys of squeazing said rascall out.

so he was 9.7 pound & 55cm of future dragons second-rower who came out, fended off the doc, kicked a few heads & demanded to know if the dragons are full strength & if they'll roll the knights!!!!!!!!

btw, thanks guys! i love this thread & will be showing the missus (when she forgives me)

Latest posts