What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big payback.

sladden road

Juniors
Bless the lord of the steden for gifting the mighties a shot at redemption over the cowgirls.

I know it’s a professional sport and the team prob does not think about such things.
But,
I do.
I hope the team can win against the cowgirls making it just that bit harder, almost impossible, to make the finals l. It would be football poetry

May all Townsville folk feel the pain of a bitter home defeat like those merkins handed us last year.

Cmon the mighties.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Dunno why but I get the feeling we’re going on a bit of a run. We already belted the Cows at home (while they were going like busteds) Would love to put a massive dent in their prospects. Only thing that would possibly be more satisfying is making Ricky’s boys hurt more than they’ve hurt before after the final round.

Last edited:

Hooper

Juniors
Dunno. We gave them a touch up at home so they will be keen to get one back. Look what they did to the Tigers after the Tigers put 60+ on them at Leichhardt. Plus it’s Taulmololo’s 250th game. They will be pumped in front of their home crowd

Big Bloke

Juniors
Yeah, not sure what the payback heading is for, we already did that in the 44-6 drubbing at home. Some of us don't remember things too well. It's the Cows who'll want the payback for that defeat, so we need to be ready for that.

Craigshark

First Grade
If we beat them this week it effectively ends their season almost exactly what they did to us last year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cowboys $1.55.

When I took the trip to Townsville, we got spanked.

Matt Scott owned us.

I like the tweaks Fitz has made.

Hold the pil.

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah, not sure what the payback heading is for, we already did that in the 44-6 drubbing at home. Some of us don't remember things too well. It's the Cows who'll want the payback for that defeat, so we need to be ready for that.
Well the payback is for them f**king us up at home in a crucial game last year. We need to do that. Make it so difficult for them to finish top 8.
The win earlier in the year is tiddlywinks compared to what rides on.this game

This is the payback.

take their souls from them at home.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Fair point.
But I would say for the team, myself as a supporter and all those other poor sods on that Saturday night last year, was unforgettable for all the wrong reasons. Something no one should be getting over any time soon.

bluefox68

Staff member
Fair point.
But I would say for the team, myself as a supporter and all those other poor sods on that Saturday night last year, was unforgettable for all the wrong reasons. Something no one should be getting over any time soon.
I still haven’t gotten over it.

My wife, who is a Cowboys fan, invited her sister and brother-in-law over - also Cowboys fans - so that made it absolutely miserable… Then I got into trouble for being a sook…
LOL 😂

Lets crow after the game.
And not jizz on ourselves beforehand.

go sharks!

And the chad :D
Still a champion little player that guy!

Quigs

Immortal
Funny up here in Parkie Paradise. Currently I am surrounded by Cows supporters, well a lot of them. There is a surge back to the Donks (ummm I wonder why?) but when the Donks were playing like shit everyone was on the Dolphins wagon.

Be great if we get the right result tonight but then all the lifelong Cows supporters will become instant lifelong Donks supporters.

Queenslanders ..... there ought to be a law against them.