What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Red Machine

brooksy19

Bench
According to the repuatable source that is Bryce Gibbs' facebook status, Big Keith is gone for the Season.. WTF, Isn't it a foot injury ?

Brooksy,

I would accept a ride with Ivan Milat before I believed a word of Gibbo's posts.

Notorious liar, just to stir the pot.

But that rumour has been going around about the big Ranga, if we are any hope of sneaking into the 8 we need him.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Not the first time I've heard that, but considering the latest source, wonder if it's a bluff and we see a surprise in the number 19 jersey on Monday?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
It was first announced as a 6-week injury. It's 12 weeks now.

Every week they just add on another week to the comeback day. Pathetic.

DanOz

Juniors
It was first announced as a 6-week injury. It's 12 weeks now.

Every week they just add on another week to the comeback day. Pathetic.

I don't understand what you think is pathetic - are you thinking the injury itself is a hoax or that the club is deliberately keeping fans in the dark about the progress of his recovery???

chopsy_05

Juniors
Heard from a good source today that he is a good chance for Monday night. The fact Gibbs posted that probably confirms this info!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I don't understand what you think is pathetic - are you thinking the injury itself is a hoax or that the club is deliberately keeping fans in the dark about the progress of his recovery???

The club has deliberately kept fans in the dark.

Four weeks ago Sheens was on WTV and said KG would be back the next week. Here we are and still not named, each week they just push back the date.

tiger_nick

Bench

how about the fact that a 6 week injury was turned into a 12 week one? or that he was put back into a game and cause further damage to his knee? we've had it happen to players on too many occasions where a player comes back in double the time they were meant to for it to be just a coincidence. payten and ohara last year, fatz in 06, benji and collis on countless times, the list goes on really

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big League has Heighington due back in Round 24, Galloway Round 22, Halatau Round 24, and Tagive and Lazarus out for the season.

We've listed an unchanged line up, Collis is 18th man

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dane Laurie is also listed at prop for Wests (Can't recall whether he played for the last 2 weeks or not thought)

b.bear

Juniors
Look i know he's only been back for 2 games but keith must have lost about a metre in pace since his layoff very slow like gus says he has got to be the slowest player in the comp besides jarryd hickey and NQ prop forget his name anyway lets hope he gets up to speed with the game in the next few weeks

Tiger Hawk

Bench
yeah well how long did he take to find the form he showed earlier in the year ...a year or 2 ?
You've got to be kidding.

You're comparing the time a very young prop took to develop into a consistent first grade footballer to returning from a 12 week injury lay-off.

tiger_nick

Bench
kg will be fine. it was a pretty bad injury he has come back from. he isnt nearly at his best yet but im confident he will be come finals time

;-)