What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Biggest Derby Match in the World?

deluded pom?

Coach
Strange carry on. The link doesn't work for me either but when I try to edit it a league unlimited link comes up even though I'm copying and pasting a rugby league planet page. I used the same link on the TRL forum and that works fine. It must be a LU problem.

Last edited:

deluded pom?

Coach
Never heard of that site before but I just checked them out and there's plenty on there!
It's a good site. They organise the Rugby League Development Fund which collects money from interested people at AUD10 per month and award it to a nation who the members feel is the most deserving. I think they've donated $15,000 over the last six or seven years.

Last edited:

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
It's a good site. They organise the Rugby League Development Fund which collects money from interested people at AUD10 per month and award it to a nation who the members feel is the most deserving. I think they've donated $15,000 over the last six or seven years.

Wow what a great initiative!