The Black Hole

Discussion in 'NFL' started by shiznit, Feb 11, 2015.

1. shiznit

shiznit Coach

[​IMG]

I thought after raider bombing nearly every thread in here it was about time I created something for the Raiders.

I don't know how active I'll be with it... But any Raiders specific news I come across I'll post it in here... If someone else comes across something please feel free to put it up...

Everyone is welcome in the black hole... ​

2. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  3. pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie Coach

Commitment to excellent forum posts.

4. pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie Coach

had to throw that out there before posting....awesome thread, I have to change my McFadden picture soon haha. I haven't had a good track record, this replaced my Michael Bush one :p I still think he was a great RB though. Maybe I should do a tribute picture to the great RB's of our past like Lamont Jordan, Amos Zereoue and Justin Fargas.

As for Carr and the No huddle. It will be interesting to see, I'm excited about it. Get him some weapons, let's see what this kid can do!

5. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Yeah I had DMC in my sig too... :lol:

The no huddle thing is interesting... I honestly think that it would be unrealistic to expect us to be running like Philly... As I have real doubts that Bill Musgrave was the driver of the no huddle in his time in Philly... That was always Chips system...

Perhaps Musgrave can relate to Carr as the QB trying to run the system... Because he was the QB coach in Chips system... But I'm not sure how he will integrate the Running game, TE and Receivers into it...

As you said... We need to give the kid some weapons...

6. Eddie.

Eddie. Bench

I have been a Raiders fan all my life.

They border on irrelevance these days. It's really quite sad. What is it 12 straight seasons without playoffs. One year they went 8-8 yet they sacked Hue Jackson.

They bought in Reggie Mckenzie as GM and he bought a heap of rubbish in like Matt Flynn, Matt Schwabb, and Jones-Drew. Expensive veterans as desperation. He should be out. Now he has hired Jack Del Rio hardly an inspired selection I reckon.

The young QB looks a very decent prospect. However will be ever get to level he could have at the Raiders.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel it seems.

7. shiznit

shiznit Coach

I agree with most of what you said.... The franchise has given us the fans plenty of ammunition to be skeptical about the direction we are headed.

And I also agree that Reggie should have been held accountable for his atrocious mistakes in FA & in hiring Dennis Allen...

I think he's been saved primarily by his last few draft classes... Especially the last one. Derek Carr, Khalil Mack, Justin Ellis, TJ Carrie, Gabe Jackson have all come in and contributed from the word go.... Add in previous draft picks of his which are starting to come good in Sio Moore, DJ Hayden, Latavius Murray, Mychal Rivera we are starting to build a young foundation...

Then when you also consider the mess that the cap was in when Reggie took over and now we have the most cap space in the league with nearly no dead money I can see why Mark Davis has decided to give him one more chance...

I think there is good reason to be optimistic this offseason.... But that can be shattered by another shit free agency...

8. DC_fan

DC_fan Coach

I have nothing against the Raiders so I wish them the best of luck in 2015. They just might play the Cowboys in Super Bowl 50.

9. shiznit

shiznit Coach

:lol:
    A Super Bowl 50 appearance would be very nice...

But I think we're gonna be flat out having a waning record next season... :lol:

10. Sans Souci Sainter

Sans Souci Sainter Coach

I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Raiders. They're fairly harmless and good for a laugh. I was a bit of an NWA fan in the day as well.

The Black Hole needs a few pics of that munter Davis and his red-headed man-gina.

11. God-King Dean

God-King Dean Moderator Staff Member

I too have a soft spot for the Raiders.

Despite being shit for a decade, they still have a certain glamour to them.

And they have hands down the best merchandise. Wish I started supporting them just so I could buy it lol.

12. God-King Dean

God-King Dean Moderator Staff Member

This needs to be here:

[​IMG]

13. nick87

nick87 First Grade

just post, baby!

14. Sans Souci Sainter

Sans Souci Sainter Coach

Hahaha. Gets me every time.

You can just picture him sniffing his farts in the bath tub, gigglin his arse off.

15. pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie Coach

Brilliant!

16. Russell Crowe's Band

Russell Crowe's Band Referee

17. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Yeah... As i stated in the other thread it could end up causing the Raiders or the Chargers to change conferences...

18. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Here's a draft related question for Raiders fans...

I don't expect either of them to be available but you never know...

If Dorial Green-Beckham & Todd Gurley are both still on the board when the Raiders are picking at #4 in the 2nd round...

Who do you go for??

Assuming we get Amari Cooper or Kevin White in the first round...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  19. AusKnightRKO

AusKnightRKO First Grade

Dorial he has stud written all over him, but you won't have to worry, he won't make it past the Colts, 49ers, Hawks, Patriots.

It would take a big drop for both of them to drop, id assume the Jags would take Todd.

20. shiznit

shiznit Coach

I just did a mock draft on the fanspeak.com simulator... Check this one...

1st Round: WR Amari Cooper
    2nd Round: WR Dorial Green-Beckham
    3rd Round: RB Todd Gurley
    4th Round: OT Cedric Ogbuehi
    The rest I wasn't sure about and basically went with need and whoever was highest in the bigboard...

5th Round: CB Steven Nelson
    6th Round: DE Deion Barnes
    7th Round: S Dean Marlowe

If Reggie managed to come away with that draft class he would be welcomed back with a parade!! :lol: