What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

We're getting better. We are shit, but we are better than I thought we would be. There's a lot to like there. I trust BCM and Gruden.

shiznit

Coach
This shit is the most Raiders thing ever… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

An investigation is started into Dan Snyder and the WFT and OUR head coach gets f**king fired over it?? 😂😂

meanwhile the over half million other emails on the actual target of the investigation have stayed sealed. 🙄🙄

not surprising when he called Goddell a f@#%$&… 😂😂

Wizardman

First Grade
This shit is the most Raiders thing ever… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

An investigation is started into Dan Snyder and the WFT and OUR head coach gets f**king fired over it?? 😂😂

meanwhile the over half million other emails on the actual target of the investigation have stayed sealed. 🙄🙄

not surprising when he called Goddell a f@#%$&… 😂😂
Racism and homophobia are not on.
In saying that, I feel sorry for Gruden. While he said things that are wrong, it was done in (a) private emails and (b) ten years ago.
We are all different people to what we were ten years ago. If we had stuff brought up of what we typed online ten years ago, most of us would be stuffed. He should have been given an opportunity to correct his actions from all those years ago.
As for private emails, that stuff should remain just that.....private. If he made those posts in a public form, I'd understand the book being thrown at him.Ten years ago? Private convo? Scary world we line in.

shiznit

Coach
Racism and homophobia are not on.
In saying that, I feel sorry for Gruden. While he said things that are wrong, it was done in (a) private emails and (b) ten years ago.
We are all different people to what we were ten years ago. If we had stuff brought up of what we typed online ten years ago, most of us would be stuffed. He should have been given an opportunity to correct his actions from all those years ago.
As for private emails, that stuff should remain just that.....private. If he made those posts in a public form, I'd understand the book being thrown at him.Ten years ago? Private convo? Scary world we line in.
Nahhh he should be gone… he can’t have that type of attitude and run a locker room.

Especially the Raiders who have a very proud history for being progressive.

The reality is as soon as you send something like that to someone else you run the risk of it coming out somehow. It may have been a private email but it’s truly only as private as the recipient treats it.

the big issue I really have about this is 650,000 emails were received and looked into in the investigation into Dan Snyder and WFT.

All of them have been sealed… except these ones which leaked and belong to someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the investigation?

and then there’s the question of why now?? I wonder why the Demaurice Smith email leak hours before the vote on NFLPA president??

Smith has been seen by most pundits as the worst union leader in pro-sports. People have criticised him for years for being taken advantage of by the owners and the media had been reporting that the players were finally over it a Smith was about to get ousted… then low and behold the email comes out just before the vote and against all odds he manages to cling on to power because he gets a late lift from sympathy votes. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Gruden deserved what he got… it sucks because I’ve always been a big fan of his going right back to his first stint in Oakland… but you can’t lead the Raiders if you have that type of attitude.

and it wasn’t just 10yrs ago… the emails went right up to 2018… so it would have been right up until he started back with the Raiders.

the whole thing is shady as f**k and basically looks like the pushed Dan Snyder and WFT’s investigation under the carpet and the f**king Raiders end up punished for it… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

jaseg

Juniors
Oh yeah, this whole thing has been leveraged by the NFL to a large degree. They're trying to claim the leak didn't come from them... and absolutely nobody is buying that shit.

Still won't see anything of the Washington/Snyder investigation.

Shit like this is the reason Kaepernick/Reid got paid. Didn't want to go through discovery only for someone to leak shit emailed by an owner later.

Also seen the first (current) media member get caught in the crossfire. Adam Schefter sending a story to the Washington pres Bruce Allen for approval/editorial notes. Copping a bit now, but it's no surprise... who did people think some of these 'insiders' were talking to? Most modern media people don't seem to think journalistic ethics apply to them anymore... a lot of them are quite open about that.

Anyway... I guess we know why Gruden liked Incognito so much now...

dogslife

Coach
Not defending Gruden, but It says a lot about where we are as a society that calling someone names will get you fired, but the NFL is quite happy to welcome back guys that beat their wives/girlfriends

shiznit

Coach
Pretty annoying that Mayock, Coach Bissaccia and DC have to be the first to front the media over this…

That should have been Mark Davis.

Say what you like about him… but you know his old man would have come out strong with a statement from the top.

skeepe

Immortal
Only thing they could do. From a football perspective it sucks, but this guy has ended someone’s life because he got behind the wheel drunk.

My aunt was killed by a drunk driver, a long time ago now but it never really leaves you. I have no tolerance for anyone who gets behind the wheel drunk.

Tom155

Coach
Awful avoidable incident, had no choice to release him really, makes that draft class looks even worse now

RIP

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

he was doing around 215kph just before the accident. at 3 times the legal limit in australia.

what a deadset f**kwit.

why is it that drunk drivers kill innocent people minding their own business and yet nothing happens to them? f**king cocks.

shiznit

Coach
OBJ about to be released by the Browns and everyone talking like the Raiders are gonna pick him up.

Personally I think we are way down the waver wire order to get a chance at him… I think a number of teams will pick him up before we get a chance at him.

I think the smarter play would be DJax… he would be a direct replacement for the deep threat we just lost.