What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bludge is back!

Perth Red

Post Whore
The boys are back in town for 2023. By far the best sports show on tv or radio! Welcome back Roy and HG

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ch9 should have given these guys a Monday night RL of the week round up show! Its criminal that we havent seen them doing the bludge on TV every week!!

I’ve been a bit slow in getting back to bludging on the blind side this year, but geeze they had me chuckling in the last episode.

They were talking about Yawnion’s long shopping list of RL players and Roy finishes reading the names out and says “Bloody hell! What if they land them all? Eddie Jones will turn around and have spent millions of dollars and have a team of blokes who have never played the game before!”

Long live Roy and H.G Nelson! I swear they sound exactly the same as when they were calling Backdoor Benny and The Brick with Eyes.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Never miss it, the podcast is my Sunday morning in the garage backdrop! On fire this year as always.

Latest posts