What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boycott is on !!!

Quigs

Immortal
The outrage still ferments as the NRL air brushes the introduction of the all new you beaut ground breaking womans competition.

I am still so pissed off over it all. The decision to exclude the Sharks and Souffs. The geographical decision to reduce the comp from six teams to four only. The farcan Bullshit involved. The injustice.

I am boycotting all coverage of the games. I will not watch any of it, infact I hit the mute button whenever a sports news program attempts to report on it. f**k the NRL.

(PS ... I go and watch the local Parky girls play in the comp up here on game days)

taipan

Referee
Someone once told me ,from a reliable sauce, you wouldn't like Quigs when he's angry.
Sauce was correct.

Quigs

Immortal
Call me a" human bra ".I'm giving support to our girls ,regardless of what uniforms they have on.

Will our girls come back to us - that is the question.

(funny, unpredictable critters them females )

Eion

First Grade
The problem with a girlcott is the nrl will likely use poor ratings as justification to have 4 teams in the first place....and keep it at that.

I hate this decision from the nrl, it was completely bogus and made my blood boil. Unfortunately, the best chance for the sharks to field a team next year will be for it to be a success this year and grow to 6 teams.

But what f**king idiots the nrl are. If both souffs and sharks were in, there is double down support as the men’s teams also made the finals.

webShark

Will our girls come back to us - that is the question.

(funny, unpredictable critters them females )

I doubt it. As usual Rorters have assembled a strong squad. Why would they leave under contract. I was surprised Souths and Sharks players didn't kick up much fuss. Maybe wrong but Sims kept her cards close to her chest. Thought she would have at least joined the Dragons being a local and having family ties.

Now we will hear how great the Roosters are and are pioneers of women's footy.

Reality check. Without out of area ring ins they can only put up 4 teams. Who is going to go to games in an empty stadium 4 hours before an NRL Final. I will catch a train after game has started and watch a bit of the Panthers in a Surry Hills pub.

The NRL gets shit crowds for the male teams. 17k at Melbourne last night with 91k next door at gay fl. Roosters v Warriors women. 1 man and his dog ( if they let the dog in).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As long as we still have the mermaids.

Maybe Quigs could start the mermen.

Stubbies, thongs with socks, 1970s jersey, sitting on a carton of beer yelling "havagoyamug".

This could lead to the Sharkettes getting a run.