What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulldogs Owe so much to Lebanon

Gort Nook

juniors
The Dogs' greatest pointscorer of all time - LEBANESE
The most passionate fans - LEBANESE

Discuss.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Dogs' greatest pointscorer of all time - LEBANESE

Discuss.
There is no doubt that our largest supporter base in Sydney is Lebanese and good on them. But the most important thing to consider is that Lebanese is the Background. They are Australian born people making them Australian all-round. El Masri, however, is a Lebanese-Australian because he was born in Tripoli and moved here as a young child and gave up playing soccer as a teenager for Rugby League, and good on him too. His loyalty and devotion to the club is second-to-none, and this was furthered last year when he wanted to remain with the Bulldogs - money was not the object, it was the time he wanted to remain at the club for. True Blue and White Bulldog. Loyalty of the highest order.

MattYg1

Bench

Most fights caused - LEBANESE

haha.. nah im just stirring...

Im an aussie who often goes to dogs games quite a bit and usually sit in the middle of the army and honestly most of the fighting and all that rubbish are started by the opposition supporters... a lot of sh!t stirring

dogz08

First Grade
Im an aussie who often goes to dogs games quite a bit and usually sit in the middle of the army and honestly most of the fighting and all that rubbish are started by the opposition supporters... a lot of sh!t stirring

same here, there's a lot of racial stuff as well, mostly at roosters games..

Jasdragon

Juniors
I was actually going to write something about the affect of some Lebanese, on some non Lebanese supporters and how it deters them from going to games (which is very sad for RL), but then changed my mind.

Last edited:

MattYg1

Bench
I was actually going to write something about the affect of some Lebanese, on some non Lebanese supporters and how it deters them from going to games (which is very sad for RL), but then changed my mind.

That there is pretty much the Politically Correct and Public Relations friendly version of what Jasdragon was going to say :lol:

dogz08

First Grade

true.

Latest posts