What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Case for Adelaide.....

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Your arrogance knows no bounds. Typical.
Mate, no offence but as much of a clown that PR is I have more respect for him than I do for you.

Every single post you've made lately is having a go at people.

I get it life may be tough for you and you need an outlet to hide behind to get your passive aggressive frustrations out but you've become over the top.

Calm the f**k down and get a hold of yourself.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Mate, no offence but as much of a clown that PR is I have more respect for him than I do for you.

Every single post you've made lately is having a go at people.

I get it life may be tough for you and you need an outlet to hide behind to get your passive aggressive frustrations out but you've become over the top.

Calm the f**k down and get a hold of yourself.
You shouldn’t give advise you can’t uphold yourself champion.

I’m also not hiding behind anything. In fact I’m one of a few people on here who volunteer my name “Adelaide Sharky”.

Just like the arrogant one has me on ignore. I’ve now got you on ignore.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
You shouldn’t give advise you can’t uphold yourself champion.

I’m also not hiding behind anything. In fact I’m one of a few people on here who volunteer my name “Adelaide Sharky”.

Just like the arrogant one has me on ignore. I’ve now got you on ignore.
No skin off my nose, you've done me a favour.

İzmir Zaferi

Juniors
I think the most logical opportunity for South Australia would be to go into a dual - city representation with the Sharks.

Southern Sharks

8 games - Cronulla
4 - 5 games - Adelaide

Sharks desperately need to broaden their appeal and breadth.

Sharks is a flexible and attractive brand with relevance to the Adelaide narrative.

By creating an agreement with other Sydney teams they can retain games in Sydney, both in Cronulla and in wider Sydney whilst broaden their casual supporter base by a million.

Even if they averaged ten thousand fans in Adelaide, that would be ten thousand new fans with additional merchandise and corporate potential.

Given potential for investment from the South Australian government as well there is huge potential with limited risk.

To motivate such a move the NRL should provide an annual grant top up for ten years with a binding contract with the South Australian government, including forms of sponsorship.