What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Championship..Day 1..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Some serious coin on offer..

I just got off the phone to the ATC and they said the best surface we could hope for would be a Slow 6..and that is if they don't get anymore rain..

I'm doing my form for a heavy track..

In the Sires i'm on Kumaon..

I'm throwing all of Gerald Ryan's in with it for the multiples..

I'm just playing the tri in the Derby, but am thinking about standing out Singing Flame & Surge Ahead from a bunch of them..

The TJ looks a race in 3 for mine..

Gordon Lord Byron, Lankan Rupee & Buffering..

I'll be looking for a couple of rough ones to throw in a tri with them..

The Donny is as open as Sydney Heads..

I'm still undecided on this race..I probably won't have a bet on this race until after Race 4, just to see how the track is playing..

It's a great card, & should be sensational racing..

Happy punting all..:D

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Randwick gonna be tough to pick a winner,huge fields on a wet track,we all seen some crazy Wazns win on the wet many times

intentcity

First Grade
It's a bloody shame about the track, I've been keen on Lankan Rupee all along, but on a bog track with barrier 1 I have to look for value, I'm leaning toward Zoustar, but I'll probably back 3 horses at odds, super tough race.

intentcity

First Grade
I'm not sure about Gordon being a wining hope no matter what the track, he can't match that field over 1200 IMO, I'm more than happy to bet against him, TBH I can't believe he isn't running in the Donny.

The Doncaster is an absolute nightmare, pretty much the same as the TJ, I might just throw a dart and back what ever it lands on, tomorrow isn't a day for big bets guys IMO, halve or triple you bets and look for value.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's a bloody shame about the track, I've been keen on Lankan Rupee all along, but on a bog track with barrier 1 I have to look for value, I'm leaning toward Zoustar, but I'll probably back 3 horses at odds, super tough race.

Zoustar hates the wet, it ran like an absolute donkey after the rain last start. Now knowing my luck the turd will win, but I couldn't back it with that form.

My bets

Race 2, Number 8- Rock Sturdy
Race 3- Number 4- Everege (got this one at $45 earlier in the week, now into $21), might have a saver on Northern Glory
Race 4- Quinella Setorious/The Offer
Race 5- Number 3- Time For War
Race 6- Number 13 and number 8, I am liking the run of Singing Flame more. Criterion may belt them anyway but I won't back it at $3!
Race 7- Sweet Idea or Tiger Tees, will risk Lankan Rupee. I'll be on Sweet Idea.
Race 8- Messene wins easily. Saver on Sacred Falls/Royal Decent (depends where the money goes
Race 9- Chook Lotto! No bet in this one.

intentcity

First Grade
f**k some owners piss me off, whys Unemcumbered going around again? f**king surely he's earn't a break, he'd had enough before the slipper IMO.

intentcity

First Grade
Zoustar hates the wet, it ran like an absolute donkey after the rain last start. Now knowing my luck the turd will win, but I couldn't back it with that form.

My bets

Race 2, Number 8- Rock Sturdy
Race 3- Number 4- Everege (got this one at $45 earlier in the week, now into $21), might have a saver on Northern Glory
Race 4- Quinella Setorious/The Offer
Race 5- Number 3- Time For War
Race 6- Number 13 and number 8, I am liking the run of Singing Flame more. Criterion may belt them anyway but I won't back it at $3!
Race 7- Sweet Idea or Tiger Tees, will risk Lankan Rupee. I'll be on Sweet Idea.
Race 8- Messene wins easily. Saver on Sacred Falls/Royal Decent (depends where the money goes
Race 9- Chook Lotto! No bet in this one.

I don't think he hates the wet, he's been dominant on dead and slow tracks in good company during his last prep, I'm going to,overlook his last run, well i already have TBH, I went Collingwood into him today and Colingwood won, I'm far from confident though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Race two at Caulfield today Pressing flew from nowhere on debut to win,of course its by Sebring,paid 11 bucks,bloody hell we should just back everything by Sebring,Bring Something by Sebring just won nicely too at Caulfield

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wet track makes it a bloody lottery, can't buy a trifecta. Had a decent lash on Politeness has saved me wearing arseless chaps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow finally picked up a tri, Lankan Rupee best sprinter in the world ATM by a mile. That was awesome.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I was having a disatrous day, then Waller saves my arse in The Donny..

He is a genius..

Lankan Rupee is a freakish sprinter..huge win..

Criterion proved me wrong (i doubted a Sebring could win over a mile & a half.. He is a duck..

Peggy Jean looks one out of the box..

Just realised Waller had the first 4 across the line..amazing..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Old mate Redoutes Choice would have taken the lead in the sires race with Lankan Rupee winning the TJ Smith and Royal Descent coming 2nd in the Donny

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was having a disatrous day, then Waller saves my arse in The Donny..

He is a genius..

Lankan Rupee is a freakish sprinter..huge win..

Criterion proved me wrong (i doubted a Sebring could win over a mile & a half.. He is a duck..

Peggy Jean looks one out of the box..

Just realised Waller had the first 4 across the line..amazing..

Bring Something won over 2400m today too,who would have thought a Golden Slipper winner would be producing these stayers

Latest posts