What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The championships, day 2

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Starcraft gelding "Havana" to run a cheeky race in the Royal Sovereign(if they dont scratch him again for the 80th time in a row),always shown some talent,won his first career race first up,it may have given him confidence to go on with the job although it is a very good field.

Apart from that just back everything bred by Sebring

cleary89

Coach
$40 for general admission wtf. You guys better give me some decent tips so i can win it back.

cleary89

Coach
Veuvelicious
Engagement or Woodbine, what ever I can get higher price on
Memorial
Sidestep
Catkins
Lucia Valentina, maybe Zanbagh
The Offer
It's A Dundeel

Then off to the dragons game. I'm a mug and mainly back favorites, although I am going today with a few guys in the industry. Might shadow them a bit. Anyone recommend not going one of these or taking something else?

Tayjack

Juniors
$40 for general admission wtf. You guys better give me some decent tips so i can win it back.

Lmao - if your whining about paying a piddly $40 to get into a race day like this that comes around once a year, you may want to downgrade your internet service! $40 pffffft - wipe ur arse with it surely.

Tayjack

Juniors
Veuvelicious
Engagement or Woodbine, what ever I can get higher price on
Memorial
Sidestep
Catkins
Lucia Valentina, maybe Zanbagh
The Offer
It's A Dundeel

Then off to the dragons game. I'm a mug and mainly back favorites, although I am going today with a few guys in the industry. Might shadow them a bit. Anyone recommend not going one of these or taking something else?

Take an all up:

Race 1 - vervelicious - win
Race 6 - Lucia Valentina - win
Race 9 - Plucky belle - place

You'll get $9 there, a lazy 200 on, and you leave rand wick this arvo with 1800 in ur pocket.

Spot On

Coach
Tj

What's your punting mate like today???? The bloke you started your bank with? Does he still bet on the horses?? Does not have to be Syd either. Anything?????

Tayjack

Juniors
Tj

What's your punting mate like today???? The bloke you started your bank with? Does he still bet on the horses?? Does not have to be Syd either. Anything?????

Hey mate, he tells me the 3 above,
Melbourne: river delta
Tatura r5- no 8 word of mouth - special
Eagle farm r2 excellent al place special
R3 horses 2 & 3 quinella special

Good luck

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lmao - if your whining about paying a piddly $40 to get into a race day like this that comes around once a year, you may want to downgrade your internet service! $40 pffffft - wipe ur arse with it surely.
I paid $50 to get into Magic Millions day a few years back. $40 is a bargain Imo on a day like today.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Whats everyones thoughts on Sidestep??? everyone is jumping out of trees to back it, i know its set weights but i think it is a bit of a cat. Last start he looked like he didn't want to win but did anyway. Think it needs the Lankan Rupee gear change.

intentcity

First Grade
I really like Plucky Belle today, she'll get back though and that might be an issue today, but if there's pace on she'll win IMO.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
After the first 3 races it has been a leaders track..

That may change later in the day, but i'm backing on pace runners..

I took the $9.50 about Solicit on Betfair..

It with Waller's for the multiples..

In the Oaks i've gone wide, & backed Miss Mossman at big odds..

It has won over the distance, on the wet, & can race on the speed..plus Nash in a staying race is always good..

Just doing the multiples for this race now..

I took $18 about Voleus De Coeur yesterday..

I loved her last 3 furlongs in the BMW..wet track, has won over the trip, & has the 2 mile king Bossy up..

Still doing the multiples for this race..

In the big one i'm all over Carlton House..

Sits on the pace, loves the trip, handles the wet, & has been set just for this race..plus Gai @ Randwick..

In the last i'm tipping they'll go mad up front, so i've taken $25 about Aerobatics on Betfair..

Again yet to do the multiples..

Nice to see Randwick sparkling on a beautifull Autumns day..

Good punting all..

Latest posts