What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The championships, day 2

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Yeah me too

Your old mate Medaglia D'oro is a gun

Agreed, and all his horses should be better at 3.

Yep..Wish i had the coin to send a mare to him..

Old mate Denman had a big day..

http://www.racenet.com.au/mobile/article_breednet.asp?id=100445

Third Stakes Winner for Denman

Mark Smith

Shortly after the Denman gelding Pinch River scored in the Listed Dalrello Stakes at Doomben, Denman struck again with the promising Les Bridge-trained filly Shigeru Sendan in the Listed Pryde's Easifeed Woodlands Stakes (1100m) at Scone.

Sent out the punters elect after winning at Canterbury at her most recent start on April 30, Shigeru Sendan defeated Uratta Belle (I Am Invincible) by three-quarters of a length with More For Me (More Than Ready) two and half lengths back in third.

"She is amazing, I never thought she would get this far because she is very immature and I know Tim (Clark) thinks so too," Bridge said.

"After she won the other day, I thought the prizemoney is so good here I would have a crack at it.

"She goes good this filly, I'll put her out now, I don't want to push the envelope too far."

Bred by Rothwell Park, Shigeru Sendan was a $130,000 at the Inglis Premier Yearling sale.

She is the third foal out of Encosta de Lago mare Flute Of Bubbly whose dam Midnight Mist (Rubiton) is a three-quarter sister to Group II winner Truly Wicked the dam of Group 1 Al Quoz Sprint winner Amber Sky (Exceed And Excel).

Flute Of Bubbly has a yearling colt by Denman and a weanling filly by Poets Voice (GB).

She was bred back to Denman last spring.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yep awesome day for Denman,we haven't mentioned I Am Invincible much but he is really impressing lately with his runners,he is actually the leading first season sire at this stage

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We definitely have some exciting sires coming through in Australia atm, Aussie Breeding/Jarryd Hayne/Hoppa Jr/BA and team Hawkes got Dis!!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Choisir sired the group 1 Lockinge winner(Olympic Glory) last night in England,stayed up and watched it hoping he would win,was worth staying up for

Latest posts