What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The cleanout begins

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think a major disadvantage is the travel associated with gameday in Australia every second week.
The Warrior players should be getting a special allowance to cover that.

yep. Even compared to the Cowboys and Storm, the fact that they have to go through customs/immigration every time adds an extra hour each way, minimum

Blair

Coach
yep. Even compared to the Cowboys and Storm, the fact that they have to go through customs/immigration every time adds an extra hour each way, minimum

The Keating Govt pulled out of the proposed Trans-Tasman 'open-skies' agreement, via fax, in 1994. I never forgot that.

How much easier would things be now?

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
The more I think about it the more Payten's calling out Adam Blair sounds like a management directive to "persuade" Blair not to enforce his option for 2021,
Robinson wants Blair gone; Payten unsettles him.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
The more I think about it the more Payten's calling out Adam Blair sounds like a management directive to "persuade" Blair not to enforce his option for 2021,
bit unfair on Payten, I don't know if I see him as someone's handpuppet. I think it came from a genuine place which was Payten being genuinely pissed off with a shit performance

Big Marn

Juniors
Pretty sure McFadden was similar in calling out players that werent standing up. Cant remember fully if he gave Kata the benefit of the doubt a few times.
Kearney seemed to be the one that gave players 2nd, 3rd,4th,5th,6th and 7th chances.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

could be part of the push to get rid of the Isaac Moses influence too. Kearney gone, Green and Blair being given notice.

The Keating Govt pulled out of the Trans-Tasman 'open-skies' agreement, via fax, in 1994. I never forgot that.

How much easier would things be now?
Covid would have it ripped up via a shredder.
NZ is still a backdoor for immigrants that can't get into Australia first up.