What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Club is announcing a five-year partnership to play one match a season at Gosford.

The Pelican

Juniors
The Club will this morning be announcing a five-year partnership to play one match a season at Central Coast Stadium.

This will commence in Round 16 of the upcoming 2015 NRL Season when we host the Gold Coast Titans on Sunday June 28 at 2pm.

The strategic decision to play one home game per year at Central Coast Stadium provides further strength to the Club’s recently established partnerships with the Central Coast Division Rugby League and Wyong Roos in the NSW Cup.

It also affords Central Coast Rugby League supporters with an opportunity to watch some of the biggest names in the NRL live in action and enhances and assists, in growing the Sydney Roosters Membership base and supporter reach.

Jimmy Maloney who was raised on the Central Coast, playing his Junior Football with St Edwards in Gosford, is one of many players in the 2015 Squad excited at the prospect of showcasing the Club in the area.

“It will be a great opportunity to play with my Roosters team mates on the Central Coast in front of many family and friends” said Maloney.

“I have no doubt it will be well supported, as the Central Coast love their league and the Roosters Members and Fans are always behind us no matter where we play”

The Club is committed to our Members and have ensured that all 2015 Ultimate, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Chookpen and Bronze Sydney Roosters Members will receive entry to our game against the Gold Coast Titans at Central Coast Stadium. Seating locations will be confirmed and communicated closer to the date. Flexi Members can attend this game instead of an Allianz Stadium game if preferred.

The Sydney Roosters appreciate your support as a valued Member in 2015 and we trust that this support will continue to the Central Coast when we take on the Titans.

Valheru

Coach
Good decision. If we are going to maximise the CC partnership then we need to play games their regularly. A trial and a regular season game every year seems fair.

I would like to say the club has learnt its lesson by not taking Newcastle or Manly to the CC this season but we don’t have home games against either opponent this year. The Titans is a good choice though and we should only ever move home games against them, Cowboys and the Raiders TBH.

rooster25

Juniors
I have no dramas with the club taking 1 or 2 games to the central coast however this late with memberships already done and paid for on the promise of 12 home games at Allianz plus taking a Sunday Arvo game off us is beyond belief. Terrible decision and something that happens when there is no one in charge.. Has Ted Helliars replacement even started?

Latest posts