What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comeback Kid

the hunter said:
indeed it will!
now u see ppl the story of luke covell is sumfin that is guna live on in rl 4eva!
30yrs down the track when were tellin our grandchilren about rl we will talk of the players like johns,noddy,freddy,covell etc

Grandchildren?

You'll have to work out what "the other" use for your dick is first, and I'm not confident.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Grandchildren?

You'll have to work out what "the other" use for your dick is first, and I'm not confident.

bwahahahahah :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:lol: it's funny cos it's true

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:cry:

Mummy, please, please make them go away.

In all seriousness:

IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.

GET OVER IT.

tlk

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Grandchildren?

hahahahahahahahaf**knha!
u ea are a waste of gud oxygen!
and ingrown hair on the asshole of life!
a wanker i have no time 4

Timmah

Staff member
the hunter said:
hahahahahahahahaf**knha!
u ea are a waste of gud oxygen!
and ingrown hair on the asshole of life!
a wanker i have no time 4

English interpretation (please learn to spell and furthermore construct a sentence):

Ha ha f**king ha.
You, Everlovin' Antichrist, are a waste of good oxygen, an ingrown hair on the arsehole of life. You are a wanker I have no time for.

LU interpretation:
Bump Bump Bump... Bumper Farrell.... Bumper Bumper Farrell Farrell Farrell
I want Claudia Covell's babies blah blah blah. I'm wasting server space by posting here. Etc etc, blah blah blah.

Just piss off, or give up the Covell sh*t. It's worn far too thin.

tlk

Bench
dodge said:
English interpretation (please learn to spell and furthermore construct a sentence):

Ha ha f**king ha.
You, Everlovin' Antichrist, are a waste of good oxygen, an ingrown hair on the arsehole of life. You are a wanker I have no time for.

LU interpretation:
Bump Bump Bump... Bumper Farrell.... Bumper Bumper Farrell Farrell Farrell
I want Claudia Covell's babies blah blah blah. I'm wasting server space by posting here. Etc etc, blah blah blah.

Just piss off, or give up the Covell sh*t. It's worn far too thin.
fire the f**k up bitchtits!!!!

Mal Meninga

Bench
FWIW..
With Covell's controversial decision, which ranks up above Simunic and Seric choosing Croatia over Australia, and Craig Johnstone electing to play for England above Australia, it made me think of the consequences of such a huge decision.
Whether you agree or disagree with this decision, the fact that NZ lacks true stars is a concern. Sure SBW & Benji have helped filled the void, however now with Jones leaving NZ, it's a great marketing avenue for NZ League to promote Luke Covell, kids all over New Zealand will have an idol to look up to, someone who can kick as good as Halligan, run like Benji, and hit like SBW.
I can just imagine it now, Auckland airport having a huge sign saying "Welcome to Covell country!"

JamesWebster's#1fan said:
He has a point, it was funny for a while, but now its old, pathetic and just stupid.

Agreed.

BBSF should abstain from these forums. I found it very mildly humerous for a week or so but it now it is just painful and without any change up ball.

Corbin

Juniors
found it fun the 1st time but im really over it, I say u move on to Marcus Perenara or Daniel Floyd (Will entertain people alot more).

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
FWIW..
With Covell's controversial decision, which ranks up above Simunic and Seric choosing Croatia over Australia, and Craig Johnstone electing to play for England above Australia, it made me think of the consequences of such a huge decision.
Whether you agree or disagree with this decision, the fact that NZ lacks true stars is a concern. Sure SBW & Benji have helped filled the void, however now with Jones leaving NZ, it's a great marketing avenue for NZ League to promote Luke Covell, kids all over New Zealand will have an idol to look up to, someone who can kick as good as Halligan, run like Benji, and hit like SBW.
I can just imagine it now, Auckland airport having a huge sign saying "Welcome to Covell country!"

great read. thanks MM

Timmah

Staff member
#5LC:

Luke Covell Facts:
State Javelin/800 Meter U/16 Champion - 1997 - noone cares

TTNSW U/18's Singles Champion - 1999 - noone cares
NSW Rep - 2004 - did not play for nsw. quote properly, he was farcically selected for NSW Residents
Country Origin Rep - 2005 - didn't they lose?
4th Top NRL Scorer (186 points) - 2005 - 4th top? :lol:
New Zealand Rep - 2005 - yet to play, won't be selected

Get your facts right before having dribble in your sig.