What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comeback Kid

Stranger said:
Wonder if youll be saying that in 4 months time when every single thread has covell in it some way or another.....

mate
i am pretty sure i will,so long as it is a pisstake and funny.....and if it gets so that imo it is not funny i will not read it

i cant believe how many people are still taking the bait

tlk

Bench
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
mate
i am pretty sure i will,so long as it is a pisstake and funny.....and if it gets so that imo it is not funny i will not read it

i cant believe how many people are still taking the bait
truely gold aint it....lol

Stranger

Coach
Yeah, you come to a footy forum to try and stir people up.... some-one has to be a keyboard hero dont they?

brooksy19

Bench
as a wests tigers fan, i gotta say losing covell to teh sharks was and still is a bitter pill to swallow.

With Marshall out of the WCC and maybe a few games in 06, Covell would of looked great playing outside of prince in the #6.

Oh well i guess theres always fitzy or ben reynolds.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
as a wests tigers fan, i gotta say losing covell to teh sharks was and still is a bitter pill to swallow.

With Marshall out of the WCC and maybe a few games in 06, Covell would of looked great playing outside of prince in the #6.

Oh well i guess theres always fitzy or ben reynolds.

ure loss is our gain
well done luke covell
16 point haul on international debut for new zealand
if thats not a record then im an egyptian
only bad thing out of this is he will be demanding the big bucks now
just hope the sharks can find it in us to keep him

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
ure loss is our gain
well done luke covell

I believe Andrew Johns scored a record equalling 30 points in his test debut.

That's two parts of the Covell Brigade solved. They are all the same person and that person is Egyptian.

BWNB

First Grade
Gotta admit the perfromance last night from Luke Covell was amazing , in a game Australia where ment to win by 50 the NZ team won by 18. Last night was the night where the men where seperated from the boys.
It was an outstanding performance by the NZ and Covell (VC) on debut scoring 16 points and snatching the game away from the Aussies on Australian soil.

Many people have doubted Luke in the past even his mom shelly but last night he proved them all wrong, if last nights perfromance doesnt warrent a selection next friday night i will run down the street in my birthday suit.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
ure loss is our gain
well done luke covell

If the Sharks pay Luke Covell more than $20 and a Happy Meal then they should release him.

RABK

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Gotta admit the perfromance last night from Luke Covell was amazing , in a game Australia where ment to win by 50 the NZ team won by 18. Last night was the night where the men where seperated from the boys.
It was an outstanding performance by the NZ and Covell (VC) on debut scoring 16 points and snatching the game away from the Aussies on Australian soil.

Many people have doubted Luke in the past even his mom shelly but last night he proved them all wrong, if last nights perfromance doesnt warrent a selection next friday night i will run down the street in my birthday suit.

How come you have suddenly become literate?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
ure sarcasm is bad
luke covell is a rep player of ALL LEVELS
200 000 would b a minimum ud think but salary cap problems could force him to take a pay cut or shift out
ud think 4 covell ud do nething 2 keep him tho

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Sir Biffo said:
If the Sharks pay Luke Covell more than $20 and a Happy Meal then they should release him.

you're talking about an international rep.

i dont want to speculate about lukes paycheck. i hope he doesnt get greedy. we've seen it too many times before.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
ure sarcasm is bad
luke covell is a rep player of ALL LEVELS
200 000 would b a minimum ud think but salary cap problems could force him to take a pay cut or shift out
ud think 4 covell ud do nething 2 keep him tho

200 000 What? It certainly wouldn't be dollars :lol:

RABK

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
I havn't become literate, i have always been able to read and write.

You're earlier posts suggest otherwise. You're still pretty bad though.

sharkadelic

Juniors
lol. it cracks me up that some people can't see the humor....

If you don't get the joke, you may very well be the joke.

RABK

Referee
Mate i was the bloody leader of the f**king thing for 3 months....i know all to well through MSN that it's just a bunch of blokes having the biggest fish in history.

Fact is this one just caught himself out, he posted like BBSF...illiterate crap. Suddenly he can spell and structure sentences somewhat?

Give me a break.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
rbk u no this is the net n there is such thing as msn\net writing
howeva if where serious n realli needa get a point across like in some of my hopefull media articles then u hav 2 spell better.

For example, like this.

but that is heaps harder n longer 2 write