What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

bileduct

Coach
And this here is why the DCEU is a joke...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...e-some-of-these-people-are-fit-for-leadership

what a f**king shit show...

now watch Ray Fisher turn up in the MCU and absolute ball out... :joy::joy:
After reading that I highly doubt Ray Fisher is going to be doing much work at all in the future.

It sucks for him that the focus on his character was largely reduced in Josstice League, but he certainly is living up to his nickname of Cryborg.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
After reading that I highly doubt Ray Fisher is going to be doing much work at all in the future.

It sucks for him that the focus on his character was largely reduced in Josstice League, but he certainly is living up to his nickname of Cryborg.
He comes across as a massive sook, Whedon is also an ass by the looks.

shiznit

Coach
He comes across as a massive sook, Whedon is also an ass by the looks.

F2-F9-B638-F0-B8-4-C82-81-E3-1-E9-C049185-C4.png

Frederick

Staff member
I was going to buy tickets to game 3, but after watching episode 5 fuuuuuuuuuck that!

Going to be a LONG 7 days

natheel

Coach
I was going to buy tickets to game 3, but after watching episode 5 fuuuuuuuuuck that!

Going to be a LONG 7 days
Love this series.
Can’t wait to see who was behind it all. Wandavision and Loki were my favourites of the 3 series they’ve released so far

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Probably a complete noob question but am I the only one confused why there is so many different forms of Loki? I’ve probably just missed something in the storyline early doors which explains it, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

The show delves into time travel and the great timeline. If you are travelling back and forward through time that doesn’t change you as a person? I get there could be younger/older versions of himself but he is still the same being just at a different stage of life.

If it was a multiverse angle then yep makes perfect sense, but when we are only dealing with time itself then why is there a Chick one, black one, alligator etc?

Frederick

Staff member
KA-f**kING-BOOM, WHAT AN ENDING.

KANG!

MULTIVERSE!!

SHITS GONNA GET REAL WILD!!!!!

shiznit

Coach
Probably a complete noob question but am I the only one confused why there is so many different forms of Loki? I’ve probably just missed something in the storyline early doors which explains it, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

The show delves into time travel and the great timeline. If you are travelling back and forward through time that doesn’t change you as a person? I get there could be younger/older versions of himself but he is still the same being just at a different stage of life.

If it was a multiverse angle then yep makes perfect sense, but when we are only dealing with time itself then why is there a Chick one, black one, alligator etc?
They are part of a multiverse that follows a sacred timeline…

They are all variants of Loki who have created a nexus event as they strayed too far from the predetermined path on the sacred timeline.

they do a little video which explains it in episode one if that helps

shiznit

Coach
Can someone explain what happened to the TVA?
So is this a new TVA that serves Kang?

what happened to the old one?
Yeah that’s one of a shitload of questions

The only thing I can assume is that by silvie doing her thing it caused changes which allowed another Kang(Kang the conqueror in this instance) to go back and alter the timeline again…

but who the f**k knows… I’m just as confused as anyone else

a dude from my office explained to me that the guy from last night was Immortus who is a Kang variant and that Kang the conqueror was big evil variant version who was showing in statue form at the end.

the big takeaway from me now is I guess Loki is back good and proper in the MCU…

38a8n1.jpg

images

😂😂

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach
Yeah that’s one of a shitload of questions

The only thing I can assume is that by silvie doing her thing it caused changes which allowed another Kang(Kang the conqueror in this instance) to go back and alter the timeline again…

but who the f**k knows… I’m just as confused as anyone else

a dude from my office explained to me that the guy from last night was Immortus who is a Kang variant and that Kang the conqueror was big evil variant version who was showing in statue form at the end.

the big takeaway from me now is I guess Loki is back good and proper in the MCU…

38a8n1.jpg

images

😂😂

Yeah, the way I see it is He Who Remains is a variant of the character Nathaniel Richards but not Kang

Kang is also a variant of Nathaniel Richards
Kinda like Sylvie is a variant of Loki but our Loki isn’t Sylvie

This will all tie into the Dr Strange movie and ofcourse season 2 of Loki which will probably be an epilogue to that movie

Frederick

Staff member
Kang is already confirmed to be in Ant Man & the Wasp: Quantumania. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see him (or other variants of Nathaniel Richards) appear in some of the other films coming out before then.

Given Richards lineage, no doubt they have big, big plans for the Fantastic Four in this Kang storyline

Latest posts