What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The continous call team

iggy plop

First Grade
parrot said:
Wild Man From Borneo said:
The ABC take footy seriously and are 5X more informative than 2GB.
and more people listen to 2gb, so go figure!

incase you haven't realised, australia is full of people who love fat jokes and farting

Well maybe on a fat jokes and farting show, but not on rugby league's only commercial one on radio.

They only rate because they get in the non-league fan, the true league fans who want to discuss issues and be informed are left in the dark. This mob should be an alternative not THE one.

***MH***

Bench
I refuse to listen to AM Radio.... biased, talk back radio nonsense. The vietnamese stations makes more sense than those idiots do.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
The EGO and its body (Hadley) insult the intelligence of the true supportrs of the game. I agree with all of the negative, yet correct, criticism raised so far and the sooner that everyone understands that Hadley is the king of self-promotion (nothing more) the better. We really need open radio rights to give supporters a choice. Hadley is a joke.

Southernsaint

Staff member
He should change his name to Ray Hardly. As in he "hardly" ever talks about football on his poxy show :evil:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ray won't even bother calling both semi finals....he's too lazy so he hands over the reins to Andrew Moore :roll: :roll: :roll:

OVP

Coach
Ray is my hero, i love Raaaay

I love the way he doesnt even need to call the action anymore ... he really is The King of radio. John Laws should hand over the Golden Microphone RIGHT NOW !! Ray is the New King, not the old king, but the New King.

Long LIVE RAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!

We love you RAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY !!!

Who is the Continuous Call team ? Are they trying to take the airwaves away from our Raaaaaay ? How dare they ... i love having my opinion null and void because Raaaaay is against it. Ray should be on 24 hours a day !! We would ALL learn to kiss our Masters arse then :)

iggy plop

First Grade
OVP said:
Ray is my hero, i love Raaaay

I love the way he doesnt even need to call the action anymore ... he really is The King of radio. John Laws should hand over the Golden Microphone RIGHT NOW !! Ray is the New King, not the old king, but the New King.

Long LIVE RAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!

We love you RAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY !!!

Who is the Continuous Call team ? Are they trying to take the airwaves away from our Raaaaaay ? How dare they ... i love having my opinion null and void because Raaaaay is against it. Ray should be on 24 hours a day !! We would ALL learn to kiss our Masters arse then :)

Yep, that's the feeling you get from him. He's the master and anything anyone else says is irrelevant. Never picked a ball up in his life. Gutless bully.

Mystery Man

Juniors
If you want intelligent discussion, listen to the ABC. Warren Ryan may not be to everybody's liking, but there are few people with a greater knowledge of the game.

iggy plop

First Grade
The wok is excellent. Great footy brain. He is my cup of tea. I just wish he was on a bit more eg. Saturdays.

Greg Smith

Juniors
Ray Hadley and the continouous crap team are bad for the game all they do is bag players, coaches, refs and adminstrators. And those stupid f**king songs only an idiot would find them funny. I say bring back THE LIVE ACTION TEAM circa 2000-2001. They had a good show and covered heaps more games. The team was made up of Peter Wilkins, Jon Gibbs, Gus Gould, Darryl Broman, Brain Smith and David Middleton. They Did a great job! Now I listen to the Saturday Sports Network on 2SM with Camren Williams, Mat Johns and Darryl Broman. Ray Hadley is a dead set dickhead. And how is Bozo's form barring the footy show awards because of his fude with fatty. He was the only living immortal not to show, he could have shown up for Beetson.

countrycousin

Juniors
cronulla has its own team,not half a merger.........when will st.george be
able to regain its own identity??? probably never! sharks dont know how to
win comp & illawarra did not know either.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Greg Smith said:
And how is Bozo's form barring the footy show awards because of his fude with fatty. He was the only living amortal not to show, he could have shown up for Beetson.

That is actually a VERY good call! He was solid as an immortal against Meninga during SL. Artie was a team mate as well. Poor form, Bozo.

Alan Shore

First Grade
countrycousin said:

Typical degenerate.

Moffo

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Greg Smith said:
And how is Bozo's form barring the footy show awards because of his fude with fatty. He was the only living amortal not to show, he could have shown up for Beetson.

That is actually a VERY good call! He was solid as an immortal against Meninga during SL. Artie was a team mate as well. Poor form, Bozo.

Yep, i totally agree. Pathetic performance, over a silly squabble. A low, low dog act

Cheers,
Moffo

roofromoz

First Grade
I agree that the Continuous Call Team is an absolute joke... I occasionally listen to them when I have nothing better to do, but never when they are calling games, I flick over to the ABC. And I always change the channel when they play one of those "songs". That's the worst thing about the show... they're rubbish. The guy sounds like a galah being strangled. And they're not even that funny. Some of them are actually bordering on infamatory... pure hyprocricy on behalf of Raaaaaay.

Love your work Raaaaaaay...

:roll:

Quint

Juniors
On Saturday I listen to Matt Johns's program on 2sm,the Sports network.
And on Sunday I listen to the ABC.
I don't like Ray or his team,they are the radio equavelent of Fatty and the footy show.(Utter Rubbish).
The reason why Ray is topping the ratings is because he now has the oldies and dipsh!ts who listen to his weekday show listening on the weekends aswell,these people like the songs and jocularity that the team carry on with,they don't give a rats about league,but they still count when it comes to ratings.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
countrycousin said:

Typical degenerate.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D

At least I've got 15 of the babies to fall back on...

Cheers,
Ben S.