What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The David Klemmer Appreciation Thread.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah I’m trying to make sense of it by looking at both sides of it.

Sounds cocky but may be some truth to it and what he's trying to do. Time will tell. Maybe the club did need to be put on notice like this. Maybe that’s why the players had a real go yesterday?

At the same time surely you could have got the same reaction from an internal blow up?

slotmachine

First Grade
We won yesterday not because our attack was better but because our defence was. Our line speed and scramble was the best it has been all year

That has zero to do with Klemmer being out, zilch

I would agree the attack was structured a bit different but that wasn't a result of a forward being in or out, and we only scored 3 tries against a woeful tigers side.

The 5 games before that were:

2 tries v dogs
2 tries v chooks
2 tries v manly
5 tries v souths
8 tries v titans

Yesterday wasn't exactly a revolution.

I saw some joker suggest that klemmer was at fault for jones not touching the ball the last few weeks, like it's a props role to get the ball to other forwards. That's a good laugh.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Hayden has won no friends this week. All
Players asked on radio have said they know Klem well and he is all blaze on field, then it all stops dead and stays there. Like a light switch. He becomes civilian Dave. Like nothing happened. Mitch Moses said he is the most gentle player off field he has ever met.

Bdubs

Juniors
i seriously doubt we will ever get the full story about what went on and why it became public knowledge.

How do we know that Knowles hasn't tried addressing this with Klemmer during the season, warned him if he does it again it will be esculated to HR.

As we know Knowles has been in the game for over 20 years and nothing like this has happened before. If you are trying to set standards, as we all agree this club badly needs, then you have to start somewhere.

Hopefully this is the line in the sand moment where we turn it around and start becoming a professional club.

Old dog

Juniors
Hayden has won no friends this week. All
Players asked on radio have said they know Klem well and he is all blaze on field, then it all stops dead and stays there. Like a light switch. He becomes civilian Dave. Like nothing happened. Mitch Moses said he is the most gentle player off field he has ever met.
Not sure of facts but a report early in the proceedings said that other players, bench at time, would be asked to give evidence that Klem continued on abusing Hayden after going to bench even a quick shot from TV cameras showed him in action so he was obviously still worked up or Hayden had said something and he was responding

Knight Tales

Juniors
Not sure of facts but a report early in the proceedings said that other players, bench at time, would be asked to give evidence that Klem continued on abusing Hayden after going to bench even a quick shot from TV cameras showed him in action so he was obviously still worked up or Hayden had said something and he was responding
Players often exaggerate to defend their fellow mates. He seems very chill off field does Klem. We can only take them at their word.

Knowles is continuing with this on Twitter. He seems to be deliberately inflaming the situation.
It has been dealt with and he needs to aknowledge that the procedure he used has been shown to be wrong by way of a new one being in place.
I reckon the Knights need to enforce their Social Media Policy and tell him to STFU.

Latest posts