What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

I'm watching this space closely with Tynan, a known Dragons supporter and always a much larger sponsorship supporter of them than us. Pretty sure her agenda in 2009 wasn't in the clubs best interests hence why Damo opposed her and she didn't get on then.
Are you suggesting she could be a MOLE ?

Exactly, bit disappointing, thought they got rid of the self interest crowd
Exactly, bit disappointing, thought they got rid of the self interest crowd
Does anyone, ever , get rid of the self interest crowd ? Its not THAT easy.They dont wear signs and explain what they are trying to acheive, cause if they did they would not be where they are.

txta2

Bench
Heard Tynan stood in the way of an overpass being built at Kirrawee. The government should've stepped in and moved them on because its still a terrible intersection at Acacia and Princes Hwy, up there with some of the worst in Sydney.

she's a successful person.
its good to have successful people around the place.
Well succesfull ppl can have a trail of destruction for people,compannies, clubs, etc that were used ,abused and discarded, in interests of their success..
. so no way , is it that simple, unless you want to take that risk.She doesnt strike me as a Russel Crowe type FAN. I HOPE I m wrong.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well succesfull ppl can have a trail of destruction for people,compannies, clubs, etc that were used ,abused and discarded, in interests of their success..
. so no way , is it that simple, unless you want to take that risk.She doesnt strike me as a Russel Crowe type FAN. I HOPE I m wrong.
She’s taken on a short term role and tbh I have faith in Dino and Steve Mace’s judgement that she will be an asset rather than a burden to the club. Time will tell I guess.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Car sales person, Fred's dog will love it. Scott from marketing is PM after all and number one. Quigs loves that, Qantas sponsor next.....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Have the Chinese built that development at Emu great development site yet? I want an apartment overlooking the Pacific @Quigs

taipan

Referee
All I know is that mob charges a fortune for a Subaru service. So if their money is used to better our club in whatever way, I'll go along with their involvement.
Drove past the development today ,sheesh it's like a major CBD building site.If the Licensed club don't make money when it's up and running, they never will.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Would be good if both her and Waked could link players into their no doubt considerable contacts to provide TPAs and life after footy.. The Politis model.