What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Difference Between Roosters Supporters and the Rest.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
I went to all the Post match Celebrations at the Stgeorge Leagues Club 5 times. 5 Times, you would have thought we won. We had thousands of people outside to greet our players after a loss. I also was at the Roosters Club in 2002, when they won, Trust me there was thousands there to greet the WINNERS. The players could not move. This Year after a loss, and a great season, Do these fans show up..?? There were 15 of them.

READ BELOW

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/in...0d17873c7cffb26b34583c5e37a4f84&threadid=5648

John_Travolta

Juniors
thats poor, i`d be straight down the the leagues club to have a few with the lads for sure if I got the chance!! sheesh.....

Troy

rofl

Thanks for the link gilla. I haven’t laughed that hard in awhile.

After the game last night, four of us, including 2 St George supporters, drove to Bondi Junction for the post match commiserations. We were shocked and disappointed to see only a handful of fans in Spring Street to greet the team. We arrived minutes before the bus containing the players and noted that the barricades in place had no purpose. Police members sadly outnumbered the pathetic group of fans that had bothered to turn up.

Brad Fittler alighted from the bus and noted the sad contrast from last year. He was staring so hard at the assembled faithful that I am sure he was doing a headcheck and memorising those faces for the future.

The future? What future? He’s gonna retire in a year an get into the poker machine business.

Whilst I acknowledge we have the most arrogant supporters in the game, now I have confirmed that we have the least faithful.

It’s amazing just how honest they are on their own site…

I too, was present at Spring Street after the game, awaiting the return of the team I am so proud to follow. I was there last year as well. For all you people who like to call yourselves Rooster supporters, where were you when your team needed you most? It's great to back a winner and jump on the bandwagon, but those so called supporters who couldn't wait to get to Spring Street in 2002, quickly disappeared into the misty East in 2003. Shame on you!

I would have gone into the club if I didn't have my 13 year old minor with me. Unfortunately, he got to see how fickle the Rooster supporters are. I feel really sorry for him because he is a Saint George supporter and has been slowly converting to his club of birth. He even wore a Rooster jumper on the day. He got a lesson in loyalty having seen last year's spectacle and this year's debacle.

Keep fighting son! Don’t let the bastards win you over! Remember now that once a Saint your always a Saint and there’s no getting away from that.

btw who refers to their child as their ‘minor’? bloody yuppies!

The turnout was disgraceful, and for the first time I was really ashamed of our fan base!

lol come on now be honest, the first time?:lol:

Surely not the last…

alive103

Juniors
That Roosters thread is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. It really just proves what we have been saying for years.

Sing when you're winning,
You only sing when you're winning

Yeah, that minor thing about his own kid just reads as snobbish.

And it is the duty of any Saints supporter who knows that kid that his Dad is trying to convert to get his head straight. Don't give into the Sunsilk lads, son because at St George, success is so much sweeter when you know you've earnt it.

Southernsaint said:
Love the sig, Dennis.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Cheers.

It’s a little too big so I’ll have to change it soon but for the moment I’m still basking in the glory of an Old Firm victory.

I should hope to see you at the next game; you are after all one-fifth of the Kogarah Oval CSC!

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
I went to all the Post match Celebrations at the Stgeorge Leagues Club 5 times. 5 Times, you would have thought we won. We had thousands of people outside to greet our players after a loss. I also was at the Roosters Club in 2002, when they won, Trust me there was thousands there to greet the WINNERS. The players could not move. This Year after a loss, and a great season, Do these fans show up..?? There were 15 of them.

READ BELOW

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/in...0d17873c7cffb26b34583c5e37a4f84&threadid=5648

The difference is 5 times you lost.
We won last year.
Were you there SIM??
As usual talking out your ass.
Shitforbrains!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I am proud to be a saints supporter after reading that. If we win the comp next year and have twig bandwagoners like most of the roosters twig suppoters were and that turnout proves that, i swear we have to make an oath to disgard them and punch them in the head.

Benny

First Grade
Mate us true supporters will enjoy the moment

I don't care if they all hang on cause we are the ones who will know we've been there in the good times and the bad times

We may well be a sad lot i get upset if i missed a game even though we lost cause i wanted to be there!

STSAE

Juniors
Criswell said:
Are any of you surprised. Most Chooks fans need a map to find Aussie Stadium.

No we dont need maps but maybe you should get a few out to your so-called supporter base??
Sloths and supporters dont mix

Hey buttboybenny and faggon fagnatic, dont set yourselves for season 25 and counting of excuses and dissapointments, again.
"If we win" :lol: :lol: Folks are dumb where you come from, eh??
A pisser, girls.