1. LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication - The Front Row - to accompany your footy weekend. INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 32 pages and packed full. EDITION 1 - OUT NOW!
    JUST CLICK HERE TO READ ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF COPY.
    Dismiss Notice

The Difference Between Roosters Supporters and the Rest.

Discussion in 'NRL' started by TRANSLATION, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRANSLATION

TRANSLATION Juniors

Being the Melon we know you are , It's great to see that you had to go back in history to find a Scoreline that suited you. You dare not use current results. Why ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it because the Dragons Beat the Roosters this year, as well as that the Panthers won the last game of the Year ??? Is that why ??

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. If you want to use History melon, You dont compare with the Dragons..

In 30 years later, won more comps....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. Rooster Cogburn.

Rooster Cogburn. Bench

Poor old SIM. You never know, you might get to see your team in the final 8 one of these years! I must say it's good to support a team who has a genuine chance at winning a premiership each year. It must be heartbreaking to support the Illawarra socks though! :lol:

3. melon....

melon.... Coach

The reason I choose that game mouthbreather is that deep down in your hollow core, it burns you. It stills brings a shudder to your miserable existance. We lost this year... no crap Sherlock. Im over it. 3 GFs in 4 years with a win, is better than none from your last 5......St.george...only alive thanks to the grace of Illawarra.

4. AdamH

AdamH Juniors

I think it's just heartbreak. After the loss they'd probably been emotionally drained for the night.

I was quite surprised at the Roosters supporters. I had the opinion that the majority were all wankers but they were great on the night and congratulating the Penny fans despite the loss.

WELL DONE ROOSTERS

P.S. I still hate you all ;-)

5. Rustay

Rustay Juniors

Tusche ;-)

6. taxidriver

taxidriver Coach

Nah, you were right the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. roostergirl

roostergirl Juniors

If you want to f#cking quote me......at least do it in context loser.

btw......its 'touche' Illiterate as well as a tosser.

8. Frenzy

Frenzy Juniors

Then an accusation.......

hmmmmmm

9. roostergirl

roostergirl Juniors

OMG What is it with you Sharks Fans?? Not enough turmoil or dramas at your own club :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck next year......cos you're gonna need it :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. CliffyGC

CliffyGC Juniors

rg dont worry about the fans of the perennial losers.
    37 years and a trophy cabinet bearer than sterlos head is just too much for them.

Their a bitter and twisted group indeed.

I wonder if its because their coach is banned from talking to the fans as well as the players and coaching staff

11. CliffyGC

CliffyGC Juniors

whats the story mate are u cassies f**king love child or something.

12. Jimbo

Jimbo Immortal

She didn't mention the Northern Delmeges :D

13. CliffyGC

CliffyGC Juniors

excuse me JAmes

i do believe we won comps in 1972 1973 1976 1978 1987 1996,
    when did the Sharks win the comp.

Also James
    explain how in the 30 seasons between 1970 and 1999 manly were by far the most successful club
    being in 11 Grand Finals winning 6 comps and only missing the semis on 7 occassions.

I do believe the real perennial loser the SHirescum sharks were lucky if they made the semis 7 times in that period.

It beats me how you brain dead morons in the shire think you are better than everyone else when in fact your club is SHIT
    you were shit in 1967 and 37 seasons later you are still SHIT.

BESIDES NORTHS your club would have to be the most unsucessful club in
    sydney/australian rugby league history.

James get over yourself like manly have struggled since 1998 because we stuck solid and didnt sell our souls to news like your club. Whats the sharks excuse for 37 years of medoricay.

You had a good coach and a good gamebreaker but your club booted them and look who are premiers now and look who wont even let their coach talk to their players.

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE SHIRESCUM

14. Macca

Macca Coach

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Wild Man From Borneo

Wild Man From Borneo Juniors

I'm not surprised...just have a look at their "bumper" crowds at SFS. It's a bit of a joke for a team that was the bench mark all year. Send them up to the gold coast.

16. Rustay

Rustay Juniors

My, you sound like a lovely girl don't you. How about next time i write a "J" after a joke just so you know aye? I guess the ;-) didnt really hit the spot.

If you are going to abuse my spelling, have a look at your grammar.

17. Rustay

Rustay Juniors

Stop living in the past, its 2003 now buddy.

18. Chook

Chook First Grade

:lol: This from a pathetic dog fan that got what?...a paultry 18,000 at their first finals game since they got caught cheating last year? It's little wonder your homeless, gutless club caved into the afl and Telstra Stadium regarding who should play there.

Doesn't the RSPCA find places for homeless dogs? Maybe you should register your entire club with them?

Chook.

19. RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl Juniors

Absolutely............Raider 69 you are spot on!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the District and up until about 2 months ago you wouldn't have even known Penrith had its own Football Team.......now well...........its a different story.....they are all out in their Colours now their winning.......

I was the most passionate Footy Fan in Penrith until a couple of weeks ago....now everyone is ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. ozzie

ozzie Bench

hmm averaged 16000 was the third or foturth best in syndey teams only beaten by Canterbury and Penrith - where did yur crowds rate?? St George must be hanging their heads in shame now when they try and match that litle lot..42000 for the major semis against Canterbury...ph what's the use - yor just a fool...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.