What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dogs game / BBQ

...Morticia...

Juniors
ok, so anyone from here going to either or both?

roostargirl will be at the game with her 'its time to go sign'. look for her :p

roosters 06 will be at the game avoiding the weird woman with the sign.

i'm going to both (if my tickets arrive before thursday via the irritatingly slow chicken mail). i'm going to chain myself to morley at the bbq and beg him not to go. watch for me on the news :lol:

anyone else?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey I ain't no weird woman....gee how much abuse can one little chook fan take in one evening.....:D

I think its time to go........RG to bed

...Morticia...

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Hey I ain't no weird woman....gee how much abuse can one little chook fan take in one evening.....:D

I think its time to go........RG to bed

maybe i'm bringing my own sign ;-)

Roosterboy

Juniors
Hey is the bbq been held at Waverley Oval??? and yes i will be going to the game! Also what time does the bbq start

...Morticia...

Juniors
Roosterboy said:
Hey is the bbq been held at Waverley Oval??? and yes i will be going to the game! Also what time does the bbq start

umm dunno :oops: need to check the tickets and find out :lol:

whats going on with the post counts? are you the rb of easts / lions fame or a new rb?

...Morticia...

Juniors
to answer your ?

scg, driver ave entrance. 11.30am. its the members bbq.

hope this helps

post count restored. i guess your a new rb not the old rb. and yeah, i am talking to myself

...Morticia...

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
:lol: love it....do you get the feeling we are talking to ourselves;-)

well considering you and i seem to be the only ones going, apart from the new roosterboy, it is about us ;-)

egocentrism aint a bad thing unless its someone else displaying it :lol:

Roosterboy

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
umm dunno :oops: need to check the tickets and find out :lol:

whats going on with the post counts? are you the rb of easts / lions fame or a new rb?
Im new to the forums but i support the Sydney Roosters

RoostarGirl

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
I thought the game was on at Homebush not Sydney FS.....( whats this about Driver Ave ) ????

I think you'll find Morticia was referring to the BBQ on Sunday.

2 True Blues

Coach
Well the Jets just beat the Dogs 42 to 12 at telstra. Without John DOYLE who was apparently suspended after the all in brawl/blew with Sharks last weekend. Now it's the NRL Roosters turn for another win. Come on boys.

2 True Blues

Coach
Sorry to hear the result mate. And another injury and MORLEY gone as well. Not good for either sides at all !!!!

Heard that Parra went down to Tigers though in Prem/league. So Jets are now in equal first place , and that Parra versus Jets home game in a few weeks is being set up to be an absolute corker of a game......

RoostarGirl

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Sorry to hear the result mate. And another injury and MORLEY gone as well. Not good for either sides at all !!!!

Heard that Parra went down to Tigers though in Prem/league. So Jets are now in equal first place , and that Parra versus Jets home game in a few weeks is being set up to be an absolute corker of a game......

Yep thats for sure....its great to see Jets going so well.

Latest posts