What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dolphins brand, jersey, merch etc

Canard

Immortal
In 5 years time, LU will be lameting the decision of the Dolphins to change their jersey design for the 3rd time, and be wondering why they didn't stick with their "iconic" inaugural design.

Perth Red

Post Whore
In 5 years time, LU will be lameting the decision of the Dolphins to change their jersey design for the 3rd time, and be wondering why they didn't stick with their "iconic" inaugural design.
Memorable, for all the wrong reasons,
iconic? hmmm I think not.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well if roosters are sponsored by a company that slaughters chickens, surely the dolphin killers of Taiji might be interested?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dong Fang is actually a container freight company and would move a fair few boxes through the port of Brisbane so they even have a legit local connection. It’s like it was meant to be!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tbh I seriously rate the logo and branding of the Dolphins' NRL franchise. Mainly because of how clean it looks. It'll be one of the most recognisable sporting brands over the next decade for sure.
yeh going with just the dolphin no words def best part of their branding so far.

Stewbum

Juniors
They really missed a Sponsorship opportunity!

View attachment 69620
Lol.

I bought a car based on it.....

300775751_176151951612960_7663117799622698909_n.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
I received a marketing e-mail from the NRL yesterday, selling stuff through their NRLshop online store, and I noticed something that made me smirk.

They've got all the NRL club logos as links to their respective sections in the online store, and those logos are in alphabetical order. Not of the emblem, but of the geographical place they represent. In the past, when they've done this, they've had the Warriors just in front of Wests Tigers (as they're only really called 'Warriors' these days), and Bulldogs / Sharks fitting in where those emblems would fit in, as if they were the geographical names, ect.

So this time, they're all in geographical alphabetical order (including 'New Zealand' Warriors being in between 'Newcastle' and 'North Queensland') ... and the Dolphins, who should be, given they are just the 'Dolphins' should be inbetween 'Cronulla' and 'Gold Coast' alphabetically, are instead after 'St.George-Illawarra' and before 'Wests'. They've geographically put them in as 'The'!

Doesn't seem so funny now that I've explained it, but it amused me..!

MugaB

Coach
I received a marketing e-mail from the NRL yesterday, selling stuff through their NRLshop online store, and I noticed something that made me smirk.

They've got all the NRL club logos as links to their respective sections in the online store, and those logos are in alphabetical order. Not of the emblem, but of the geographical place they represent. In the past, when they've done this, they've had the Warriors just in front of Wests Tigers (as they're only really called 'Warriors' these days), and Bulldogs / Sharks fitting in where those emblems would fit in, as if they were the geographical names, ect.

So this time, they're all in geographical alphabetical order (including 'New Zealand' Warriors being in between 'Newcastle' and 'North Queensland') ... and the Dolphins, who should be, given they are just the 'Dolphins' should be inbetween 'Cronulla' and 'Gold Coast' alphabetically, are instead after 'St.George-Illawarra' and before 'Wests'. They've geographically put them in as 'The'!

Doesn't seem so funny now that I've explained it, but it amused me..!
Sunshine State?

Latest posts