What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Downward Spiral

BPS

Juniors
You guys can throw all the shit you want at the Big Man but he is right! There comes a time with every footy club where it is your turn ti=o just turn up and compete with no hope of making the 8 like you guys this year!
I think the starter of this thread is absolutely spot on except for the point about Soward kicking. I mean, what else can he do but kick???? Wave his arms about maybe like he is trying to fly.
He is your merkin.

You guys have a good honest forward pack, a very good hooker and some stars in the backs as well as a few imposters. Get rid of Soward and Fien, recruit a couple of halves and a new Coach! Then, you'll be on your way in a few years.

Price may be a good guy but his attitude is not that of a Professional NRL Coach.

big pat

Coach
You guys can throw all the shit you want at the Big Man but he is right! There comes a time with every footy club where it is your turn ti=o just turn up and compete with no hope of making the 8 like you guys this year!
I think the starter of this thread is absolutely spot on except for the point about Soward kicking. I mean, what else can he do but kick???? Wave his arms about maybe like he is trying to fly.
He is your merkin.

You guys have a good honest forward pack, a very good hooker and some stars in the backs as well as a few imposters. Get rid of Soward and Fien, recruit a couple of halves and a new Coach! Then, you'll be on your way in a few years.

Price may be a good guy but his attitude is not that of a Professional NRL Coach.

thanks for nothing.

Latest posts