What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DRAW 2010

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This willow cup knock out comp kicks off this weekend. Is it 3 players plus 2 reserves per team?

Titanic

First Grade
I would think so. And has the ceding been agreed to which may depend on this rounds results? And I think the Willow Cup deserves "capitalisation" :D

bartman

Immortal
This willow cup knock out comp kicks off this weekend. Is it 3 players plus 2 reserves per team?
I'm assuming that's the case.... I don't think many teams could guarantee more players than that at the moment.

By the way, a few quick questions:

1. Will topics be included?
2. Will these count as official F7's matches for players?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep 3+2. It's in the match threads.

By the way, a few quick questions:

1. Will topics be included?
2. Will these count as official F7's matches for players?

Normal rules as I understand. No topics up in the match threads.

And definitely first class (official) matches to be counted towards a player's tally. These are not trials or exhibition games, we are playing in a mid-season comp and all teams are participating.

Pistol

Coach
yep, no topics

i put those in as an out of season leg up for some who may be struggling for ideas

Willow

Assistant Moderator
NT, what's happening with the ladder?

And are you doing a screen capture so it is recorded on the draw page?

Yes! I just haven't put it all up yet, was waiting for all the results and Dreamweaver is being a bitch. It will all be up this afternoon!

Oh, all the previous tables will be up too.

bartman

Immortal
I've only just clicked that this knock-out round ends on Sunday night, not next Wednesday.

Apologies to our Roosters opponents if the Eels can't manage three posts by tomorrow night due to my mistake.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's just an oversight.

IMO, it is rectified by simply extending the full time to Wednesday.

It won't upset the draw for other rounds.

We want 3v3 games for the first round of the knock-out comp.

Latest posts