What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eels on playstation

slippery eel

Juniors
parraconvert.JPG

Hindmarsh Try

hindmarshtry.JPG

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cupid Stunt said:
Is it just me or does that top pic look like B. Drew, with no neck & all... :lol:

That's why we let him go.

We were worried about his head falling off.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That picture of Hindmarsh looks a bit like Moodie, Hindmarsh has longer hair and shows a bit of crack. :lol:

The games still looks good anyway.

Freak

Juniors
Cupid Stunt said:
Is it just me or does that top pic look like B. Drew, with no neck & all... :lol:

Nar - Brad Drew has got Tree Trunk legs.
Sticky Hodgson for sure!! plus the 1 on his back gives it away :lol:

noosa-eel

Juniors
That 2nd picture isn't anything like hindmarsh....no mullet and the shorts aren't halfway down his butt.......... :lol: :lol:

sportive cupid

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
When will the game be avaliable......my computer is getting edgy :lol:

i think November?.

I heard late october??.......but nothing seems to say it will be released in the next fortnight?
I have been to Electronic Boutique store and they saud it was being released early November BUT there are only so many copies in the first shipment so they are taking advance orders.They reckon that if you dont pre-order you probably wont be able to get a copy until February.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
malignant cupid said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

i think November?.

I heard late october??.......but nothing seems to say it will be released in the next fortnight?
I have been to Electronic Boutique store and they saud it was being released early November BUT there are only so many copies in the first shipment so they are taking advance orders.They reckon that if you dont pre-order you probably wont be able to get a copy until February.

Hell i better order now then........do you think places like DJ's & Grace Bros etc would take orders??........i use to work at Grace bros Parramatta :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
DUDE! i can see myself in the crowd in that first picture!!! :lol: :lol: :shock: 8)

bartman

Immortal
It's been a long time since I've seen the Stadium look as packed as that!

Bring it on, I need a new computer game to while away the hours...

Agent Mulder

Bench
malignant cupid said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:

i think November?.

I wouldn't put to much into what EB says...Im Sure there will be plenty of copies even if you haven't pre ordered.

thedux

Juniors
It looks good but I wonder how real the gameplay is; a few examples to confirm authenticity....

1. Hodgson is a turnstile
2. If you play as Newcastle the game crashes when Joey gets injured
3. The whole FG squad of Saints gets injured at the same time
4. Anasta is voted the most overated player by his computer-generated opponenets as well
5. Wing's face is TOO pretty to format on a computer
6. Rabs' commentary is over the top and completely cliched
7. Only Chris Anderson playing as the Sharks will pick Kimmorley in his side
8. You still haven't heard of any of the Tigers players
9. The NZ players are too big to play in 4:3 mode
10. Souths are still too bad to be true.

Please feel free to add any I may have missed.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Rabs isnt commentating in the game by the way.

Ive got one:

If you play NSW, the rule is Matt Gidley must always get picked.
Ricky Stuart will referee every Rooster game so they can win.

slippery eel

Juniors
Hopefully the game will follow in the footsteps of Madden (NFL) games. The same graphics, gameplay, statistics etc.