What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Elephant in the Asbestos Lined Room

SadShark

Bench
The absolute derp shitting fear of playing Manly. Anywhere. No matter who lines up for them.

Grown men, squealing, rolling/thrashing around on the ground, sucking their thumb & inconsolable.

What gives? How’s about some kaaarnt @ Cronulla tells us where & the f**k why the proud tradition started?

I’ve pulled up a milk crate and I’m all ears. Do tell.

myrrh ken

First Grade
We deadset need a couple of psychologists and coach-whisperers.

Don't mention the quigs by their name!!

taipan

Referee
Any stadium called Lottoland is just plain scary.Lotto means luck for the owners.
Why turn up?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
EEASpXuUYAAxoaL

Sad says "Harden up"

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Feki was missing, some bloke called @Ads keeps packing up his house.

He has go unpack after each training session before they ship his stuff to England, has to miss the photo shots.

the stats send the wrong message, its more to do with scheduling. Since the late 80s we've had a tendency to only play Manly once, which has meant that outings to Brookvale have not been all that regular. I recall great wins there in 1995, 2002, and 2008,which were an indication of how good our team was.

We also had a period where Manly did not win at Shark Park for over 20 years (1989 - 2009). In saying that we have been pretty ordinary against them at home in recent times, with wins in 2012 and 2016.

Most relevant is our poor showing against them earlier this year and 2017, and a golden point loss last year.

carcharias

Immortal
DCE looked down on the news last night.
Just like before they lost SOO.
I reckon we will win this.

Lottoland is the best venue for this game.
Nobody will be thinking it will be easy.
Like Leichhardt last week.
We’ll be pumped.

MilkShark

First Grade
Need to take the crowd out of the game as quickly as possible and then foot on throat for the rest of the game.

Ads

First Grade
Feki was missing, some bloke called @Ads keeps packing up his house.

He has go unpack after each training session before they ship his stuff to England, has to miss the photo shots.
Haha. I've been helping him pack.