What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Elephant in the Broom Cupboard

SadShark

Bench
OK, let's address this arse stain tactic the filthy purple fecal scum get endorsed with by the refs & the NRL

The Chicken Wing. Is it not a penalty offence anymore? & don't get me started with the amount of forward passes they get gift certificates for per game.

Makes me that mad that I refused to comply sexually with the demands of Miranda, Carla, Sofia & Delta (all Les Girls troupe members).

I can live with the disappointment of not fulfilling my my long held dream of being there when they win it,.,However if those dirty merkins were to win because of refs ignoring chicken wings and assorted other dirty tactics from the drizzles..I would never forgive myself for not being there adding to the overwhelming deafening roar of thousands of outraged and frenzied sharks fans .

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm glad their dirty tactics have surfaced again over the last couple of weeks.

Will alert the refs to it & bring more hate towards the storm from the general public...more support for us at the GF.

Windy70

Juniors
Don't care what lowlife tactics they use. We play hard, fast and control the ball it won't matter. f**k em, just do it. And when we are in front have Ennis just be himself and annoy them all into oblivion.

So excited right now and I believe in this team and their attitude. So let em throw what ever crap they want at us. Adapt and f**kin do this.

I know they can.

jc155776

Coach
It's our f**king job at the game to not let the refs miss it all. There is a reason hostile feral crowds get their team the 50/50 calls. Anytime a ref thinks maybe a penalty or forward pass a massive boo or roar from the crowd normally convinces them to blow it.

Card Shark

Immortal
True JC.

We owned the Cowboys with home ground advantage, just like they did to us last year.

Couldn't understand people comparing the 2 games.

Glad we are playing the cheating, wrestling scum because there will be heaps of hate for them!

Frenzy.

Immortal
It's not their worst.

They got Hodgson with a crusher last night. Gallen, Lowe, Hodgson in successive games.

Thats the one that needs addressing. Chicken wings rarely hurt anyone

jc155776

Coach
That Welch f**ker is a pro at the crusher.

How many spinal surgeries can Melbourne be responsible for before its addressed?

txta2

Bench
Crusher is back in. Glad the ref's got the ruck moving fast they were screaming at the Storm defenders

How blatantly farked was that 'penalty' gifted to the Storm at 0-0. Purple merkin drops the ball cold. Hodgson penalised for simply standing up, square at marker. Instead of a scrum loose and feed to Raiders, Storm receive 2 points for nothing. They only won by 2 points. How does nobody in the media even ask anything about that?? Serious WTFs.

That plus systemic salary cap rorting, Bellamy and Cammy Smith. No wonder people can't stand the grubby f**kers.

Madsharkie

First Grade
How blatantly farked was that 'penalty' gifted to the Storm at 0-0. Purple merkin drops the ball cold. Hodgson penalised for simply standing up, square at marker. Instead of a scrum loose and feed to Raiders, Storm receive 2 points for nothing. They only won by 2 points. How does nobody in the media even ask anything about that?? Serious WTFs.

That plus systemic salary cap rorting, Bellamy and Cammy Smith. No wonder people can't stand the grubby f**kers.
Yeah I agree re the penalty, but how stupid was Hodgson's penalty right in front of the sticks. That gifted the purple merkins 2 as well...

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes robbed with the first penalty but an absolutely stupid thing to do for the last penalty goal.

Same thing they did against us.

Only themselves to blame.

I thought the refs were ok on the weekend...it's never going to be perfect. We have to overcome any bad calls!

Latest posts