What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the road for 2013?

Dragon Blood

Juniors
And a very polite fellow it seems.

Well I didn't say go f**k yourself. I don't have that option. Thank you for the offer, I'm flattered. But I'm already in a committed relationship.

Anyone who says they are ashamed of the jersey needs to step back imo. You're just a little upset. Have a cry, then think about how silly you've been. If that doesn't work, hide the jersey until the next fair weather period comes along.

Good luck.

I'm always polite but when you take a personal dig at a general comment then i will take offence and i dont give a toss if you big note your self as as a mod of these forms.

Isn't it an open forum and i can express myself how i want and feel without some F@%$*T telling me otherwise about wearing my red V jersey?

So yeah go f**k yourself. So who is the the silly one here. Maybe you should go and have a cry and hide behind the skirt or pants of whomever you're committed too in your relationship.

You need the luck tosser

Joey_dragons

Juniors
Sounds good.

But what if they don't do a better job? Sack them and blame Price for his inept coaching ability

No not at all. Give them a few games and I bet they will do a thousand times better then the players you mentioned. And with price he should of been sacked ages ago

Sounds good.

But what if they don't do a better job? Sack them and blame Price for his inept coaching ability

That's why coaches like Price are on a hiding to nothing. He'll probably never get the chance to coach with a decent roster. He couldn't strengthen certain areas after last season while the club pursued Bellamy, and now he wears the fallout either way.

The only attacking spark in the side is Dugan. Apart from getting the ball to him more often, what else is there to change? The halves lack creativity but there are no other options...

....that's just it. If we don't try things out (other players) - we will never know. Surely if we are not intent on finals, the pressure is off, give o t h e r s a g o ! !

Call these hard time an opportunity to discover. And not lose the lesson!!!!!

ozbuck

Juniors
I'm always polite but when you take a personal dig at a general comment then i will take offence and i dont give a toss if you big note your self as as a mod of these forms.

Isn't it an open forum and i can express myself how i want and feel without some F@%$*T telling me otherwise about wearing my red V jersey?

So yeah go f**k yourself. So who is the the silly one here. Maybe you should go and have a cry and hide behind the skirt or pants of whomever you're committed too in your relationship.

You need the luck tosser

Dude go and see a shrink!

Someone who you don't even know tells you you're not good enough to put a piece of red and white cotton over your torso and you feel disrespected.

Getting all p**ssed off and worked up about nothing is disrespectful to yourself.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
Mate, if Soward wasn't there tonight, we would have lost by a lot more.
I didn't say he was too bad tonight but unless we think we can be a force this season what use is he to us?

We're not going to be doing much in 2013. The best we can hope is to use 2013 to help make us a good team in 2014. Soward is irrelevant for that.

twinkletoes

Juniors
Its not the roster...our players don't put any passing raids together...they don't try to attack or spread the ball in any form of free flowing attack...its the coaching and game plan. the basis of playing footy is to pass the ball and try and create some openings....we don't...and thats nothing to do with the quality of the players we have.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm always polite
:lol: You're doing a beaut job tonight.

I don't give a stuff about your little tantrum. You don't like my opinion - whoopy doo. I find your comments to be that of a sook... live with it. You say you are ashamed of the jersey. I suspect you're one of these dills that cover it up before leaving the game. Again, my opinion... live with it.

lol @ 'big note'. Grow up. It's not a kindergarten.

Good luck.

That's why coaches like Price are on a hiding to nothing. He'll probably never get the chance to coach with a decent roster. He couldn't strengthen certain areas after last season while the club pursued Bellamy, and now he wears the fallout either way.

Noooooo, he doesn't. He gets acknowledged for giving opportunities, and even applauded

....that's just it. If we don't try things out (other players) - we will never know. Surely if we are not intent on finals, the pressure is off, give o t h e r s a g o ! !

Sure give it a crack once there's nothing to lose, but it's not certain that the finals are gone. Going into experimental mode too early sends the wrong message to the rest of the squad.

Father Ted

First Grade

Our lower grade centres must be feeling the love lol. I could understand and agree with Price if he gave Quinlan and Drinkwater some more time in the top squad. As you say let's discover who has the potential to make the leap to first grade.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
:lol: You're doing a beaut job tonight.

I don't give a stuff about your little tantrum. You don't like my opinion - whoopy doo. I find your comments to be that of a sook... live with it. You say you are ashamed of the jersey. I suspect you're one of these dills that cover it up before leaving the game. Again, my opinion... live with it.

lol @ 'big note'. Grow up. It's not a kindergarten.

Good luck.

Is that the best you have????????

very similar to our on-field game plan i.e piss poor...so yeah go F@%&K yourself

Father Ted

First Grade
Sure give it a crack once there's nothing to lose, but it's not certain that the finals are gone. Going into experimental mode too early sends the wrong message to the rest of the squad.

DTD who's to say we won't start winning ? Besides the message to the players should be first grade is earned and not a god given right..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I didn't say he was too bad tonight but unless we think we can be a force this season what use is he to us?

We're not going to be doing much in 2013. The best we can hope is to use 2013 to help make us a good team in 2014. Soward is irrelevant for that.
I hear what you're saying Bull, but imo it isn't really practical. There are bigger problems. In any case, what's the alternative?

He really wasn't the problem out there tonight. We had a forward pack being bent back consistently. They tried hard, better than the crap we saw last week... but were simply out muscled. Given the circumstances, Soward played well.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Dude go and see a shrink!

Someone who you don't even know tells you you're not good enough to put a piece of red and white cotton over your torso and you feel disrespected.

Getting all p**ssed off and worked up about nothing is disrespectful to yourself.

DUDE, have you ever laced on a boot in a red V jumper?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
your opinion?????? so why i cant express mine without you being a F$#K#W%T.......?????????

go F&*K yourself richardhead
lol. You're answering yourself. You're the bright spot in an otherwise unhappy night.

FTR... Richardhead is my middle name.

Have another drink.

And...

Good luck.

DTD who's to say we won't start winning ? Besides the message to the players should be first grade is earned and not a god given right..

Well throw Quinlan and Drinkwater into the halves next week then. Happy to be proven wrong!
If they've earned a call up I wish them all the best. Unfortunately Pricey is going to cop the brunt if it proves to be a flop, but he cops it from the fans either way, must be getting used to it by now.