What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The End Of The TNA Honeymoon

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
* Hulk Hogan has been complaining to friends about frustrations from working in TNA because he feels pressure to give pushes to people he doesn't want to push. Word is that Dixie Carter doesn't want the TNA originals to be buried but there are wrestlers from the old crew that Hogan sees nothing in and wants to get rid of. Hogan was apparently high on Tomko as he made a remark about how at least Tomko looks like a wrestler.

Well well, the true colours of the red and yellow Llama start to show.

Daniels would be on the list no doubt, and I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Samoa Joe, Homicide and Hernandez were also on that list.

Quite odd though, the Nasty Boys look more like pie venders than wrestlers.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/6266.html

Last edited:

The Colonel

Immortal
Danny Bonaduce, Dustin Diamond and Butterbean didn't much look like wrestlers either.... TNA would have been better had he stayed there. Seems like he still thinks it is the 80's.

my prediction of hogan or beefcake as world champ and nasty boys as tag champs by june is looking better everyday

Jesus Christ. I am devastated over how TNA is going @ the moment, get Hogan out of booking and use as a talent only, or better still f**k him off altogether along with Flair, Nasty Boys, Hall ect.

Big Pete

Referee
Flair is fine, he could be utilised better but he belongs on the roster as a manager.

woooo going on holidays for 30 days wooo, hey girls that are way younger than me wooooo dont i look ridiculous woooo aj styles you are awesome woooo hey we have a rack of suits in our dressing room for some reason wooooo

Latest posts