What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first annual Dimmy award goes to.....

Misty Bee

First Grade
dimmy2003.gif

Suity, you can cut and paste it into your signature.

Many thanks for Rylesey for providing the photo.

Thanks also Colonel for helping count the ballot..

And finally, thanks to Dimmy herself, for providing inspiration for this award. In it, her memory will live on.

parra_princess

Juniors
Go Suit =D>

And Dimmy...I know you've probably converted the big Man into an Eels fan, hopefully he'll do us a favour in 2004 ;-) We all still love you and are thinking of you Madam.

slippery eel

Juniors
can someone confirm this, but i think dimmy went to the same highschool as me!. Mitchell High School in the slums of Blacktown. Im sure she went there. If so..... its a small world.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
can someone confirm this, but i think dimmy went to the same highschool as me!. Mitchell High School in the slums of Blacktown. Im sure she went there. If so..... its a small world.

Small world Slippery??....how about this?....your old man was probably on the same boat as my old man :shock:.....he'd no my old man if you guys lived at Sefton.

BTW

Yeah Congratulations Suity!...speach..speach..speach :lol: :lol:

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:

Small world Slippery??....how about this?....your old man was probably on the same boat as my old man :shock:.....he'd no my old man if you guys lived at Sefton.

BTW

both our fathers probably hung out at sefton playhouse together.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:

BTW

both our fathers probably hung out at sefton playhouse together.

Yeah and probably being entertained by the Ukranian Grand mother's....you know the fat ones with a big mole on there face's :lol: , there would be plenty of Bosh there ;-)

Redback71

First Grade
give me an S give me an U give me an I give me an T give me an M give me an A give me an N ! What does it spell SUITY, SUITY, SUITY YEEEEEEEEH! SUITMAN. :D :) :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
Seeing as Suity hasn't accepted it yet, I'd be glad to accept it ... in his ... honour.

Nah, just joshing.

Onya Suit!

Nikki

Coach
slippery eel said:

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS!!!! Yes Dims did attend Mitchell High. Were you in the same year? That photo is a bit of a freak out tho. Dunno if I am ready to be seeing that everytime Suity makes a post. But ah, I guess I will get used to it...

di luvs parra

Juniors
Congratulations Suity :)

Well done & yes,now for your speech :) ;-)

Misty,
You mentioned Colonel & Rylesy for their efforts which are very much appreciated & Dimmy of course but how about a special mention of the other nominees !?