What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Floods, A Coupe, The Capsis, and an Ark.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Had to get that in first though, lol.

Ice, watch a shyteload of people fall of the perch as this gets older.. There's no longevity in it.

It ain’t a story with a Cronulla Sharks reference.

Thats probably going to be true cools and it will be good as long as what is next isnt worse.

Quigs

Immortal
It's a quigs of a thing and is epidemic up here in the beautiful Park (as is most places around Oz). I have a real good mate whose son has a bad addiction to the shit. Has been for a long time. I have watched the mate try to handle everything, but he is a bloke that has been 'around'. We have regular chats over coffees.

Recently and I am talking about two to three months another real good friends daughter has fallen into the trap. She was a superfit intelligent young lady who had spent a couple of years in the military college. Decided she didn't like the life move back to Rocky, hooked up with a drug f**ked bloke and the rest is history. Mate and his wife have had a sheltered life has now it has changed forever.

They had to get the Police to get the daughter out of this grubs house. He had taken her phone, bankcards and had virtually imprisoned her. It's a long far-can story but gee it is shit. Now the bastard is hanging around the house and stalking the daughter.

The mate with the son problem just shakes his head now and says that the other couple have absolutely no idea what they are in for. If all can come good it will take years and years.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Latest posts