What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2015

Rhyno

First Grade
Erin trying to get her ugly mug on tv keeps getting in the way of fatty and beau doing that exercise thing

Tigers1986

Juniors
Ugh. Molan is now co-host. Ugh.

I'm done with the Footy Show now. I really dislike the woman. She ran Yvonne Sampson off (who is hotter and more knowledgeable). It's a disgrace.

I don't get these people who call up to be a contestant on this kick for cash shit then when they get called for it an hour later they don't even answer the phone properly.

Brutus

Referee
Ugh. Molan is now co-host. Ugh.

I'm done with the Footy Show now. I really dislike the woman. She ran Yvonne Sampson off (who is hotter and more knowledgeable). It's a disgrace.

Fully agree. Sampson is actually a RL fan.

undertaker

Coach
Russell you idiot.
if you're that hopeless a kick why wouldn't you just take the bbq and watches.

This. Dunno what he was thinking

I don't get these people who call up to be a contestant on this kick for cash shit then when they get called for it an hour later they don't even answer the phone properly.

:lol:

Laughed at that stupid girl who picked up and said hello.

Did they do the thing where they use camera effects to stretch out their face. That's hilarious.

That is so 1998. It was funny when the panel first started doing it to Mario during his "What's Doin" segment, but like what is typical of Ch9, they were really flogging a dead horse when they kept doing it all the time

BODISGOD

Bench
The show desperately needed some new blood who were either funny or had respect within the game and instead we got Molan as a co host. The show is dead on it's arse.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The show desperately needed some new blood who were either funny or had respect within the game and instead we got Molan as a co host. The show is dead on it's arse.

Oh it needs to remove everybody who is currently on the show. Do a new format, and I'm sure it will rate it's arse off. The current format and hosts are tired as...

sigh.

Another season opener of the Footy Show, and still not a sign of improvement.

Erin Molan now as co-host? Yawn! She is boring, and has little personality.

I guess the only good thing about the show was Fatty's opening monologue acknowledging that Michael Slater has quit and will be "missed". Yes, I know it was announced that he'd leave a few weeks ago. Just good to see them mention it

tmfsd

Juniors
So disappointed to turn it on and find Molan as new co host. She is terrible, can't stand her.
Beau Ryan continues to try and flog the same old rubbish to pass off for comedy but it still isn't funny

Walt Flanigan

Referee
That is so 1998. It was funny when the panel first started doing it to Mario during his "What's Doin" segment, but like what is typical of Ch9, they were really flogging a dead horse when they kept doing it all the time

Ya, my post contained a heavy dose of sarcasm. They do it all the time and the toothless bogans in the audience lap it up.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I haven't watched the show for years, but it seems as though it's been subjected to the typical Ch9 treatment of running a show into the ground ( once great shows like Hey Hey It's Saturday ) Plus other rubbish like Funniest Home Videos

Latest posts