What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Front Row ezine

My ten year old loves it. Printed him a copy to devour. I can’t thank you enough. Truly thankful.

Can’t wait until you put in a Spot The Ball comp each week ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
seems to have thrown a few that one, the idea was to make you guys think

seems to have thrown a few that one, the idea was to make you guys think

Ahhh...
Sorry. I've given it away.

I remember as a late teen / early 20s having NFI about players from the past for the RLB / BL crosswords - usually guys from 20-30 years earlier. My son was doing it this morning...

"Hey dad...What's Mark O'Meley's nickname?" Bang.
"Newcastle, Tigers, Souths 5/8?" Bang.
"Bobcat?" Howzat!

I felt very special indeed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ahhh...

I remember as a late teen / early 20s having NFI about players from the past for the RLB / BL crosswords - usually guys from 20-30 years earlier. My son was doing it this morning...

"Bobcat?" Howzat!

This is by far my favourite piece of feedback to date.

Massive hand to Twiz, can't wait for next week's crossword

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh...

"Bobcat?" Howzat!

Its great to get these conversations happening, makes it all worth while

its also necessary to go back in time as doing a Xword about current players would be severely limiting

next weeks is not so easy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Trademark of a front row forward; cauliflower _ _ _?

England-Rugby-Training-011.jpg

Yes it’s very good, my suggestion that you have fan story page, where fans can submit stories about their own important/fun game day experiences or strange things. Or they can give horror stories.

A stupid rumour page where we can make up outrageous stories and people can dream a bit
A play on all the garbage that swills around in the mainstream.

I had a friend once who worked out you could vote for a player as many times as you wanted in an official club internet poll, and so he succeeded in getting the most average player in the squad to be the most popular and then of course, people joined in!

Also some of the fan witticisms directed at players are good, where they are fun and lighthearted.

Best ways to see a match without paying is always a good one.

Some investigative reporting. What can the sgi fans do to change their coach and board?

Lu lotto?

Plus I had a friend, she was working in the food area of a stadium. She has some good stories about people shoplifting chips lol.

Thanks for everyone’s effort with it, plus it’s free which helps us battlers!

Andrew Moore on the abc is really big on it. Sent everyone to read it recently.

The tigers v Raiders preview was good. The tips, I don’t recognise all of these people. I would prefer their online name, so we know who they are!! I’ve started the crossword.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just when you think the bar can't be set any higher. Well done Tim and all contributors.

In this week's issue of The Front Row you'll find interviews with both Storm prop Christian Welch and Newcastle star Kalyn Ponga.

And it's free!