What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Front Row Magazine

Whoever at LU has got the Front Row Magazine up and running... BRAVO!!!

I've even printed a copy so I can sit and watch the games and roll it up in my hands.

Bloody good work ladies and gentlemen.

Love the mag.
The way it's structured shows that you have a great deal of room to move if you choose to add things.
Very enjoyable to read.
Well done.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Good work. Please note that Robert Jennings is number 21 for Wests Tigers. (nrl.com also had Asu Kepaoa in 21 in their first release at 4pm on Tuesday, but have since updated it). A similar thing happened last week with their first version of teams at 4pm. They even had John Hopoate instead of Jamil & had the wrong Warriors side (had Wayde Egan at 9 rather than Karl Lawton).

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Good work. Please note that Robert Jennings is number 21 for Wests Tigers. (nrl.com also had Asu Kepaoa in 21 in their first release at 4pm on Tuesday, but have since updated it). A similar thing happened last week with their first version of teams at 4pm. They even had John Hopoate instead of Jamil & had the wrong Warriors side (had Wayde Egan at 9 rather than Karl Lawton).
Cheers - we did note the Jamil error when we published teams last week but missed this correction.

The online e-book should be updated now (PDF remains as is, unfortunately)

Latest posts