What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The G Man

fizman

Bench
This is about Lyall, not Gal. I can confirm that the Australian Rugby Union are very keen on pursuing his services to be the next CEO.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The ARU are a rabble at the mo, I think the Western Force have been made redundant.. No free to air exposure, the state of the game in Australia is terrible, and the performance of the Wallabies squad mimics it.. Enter Lyall.

Quigs

Immortal
The biggest problem with rugby is it's simply not an entertaining game.

Don't be stoopid Cardy !!! There is nothing wrong with a game that has a penalty shoot out from the first whistle and not at the very last resort moment of a contest.

fizman

Bench
I am not suggesting for a moment that he is leaving or even intrested in the role.

I am just confirming that he is definitely being approached and is their preferred CEO.

With the current state of Rugby, it would only add to his value if he gets the game back to where it once was in the golden era of 20 years ago.

Lyall is attracted to challenges.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the job if offered.

If he doesn't it's probably because he thinks the code is stuffed.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I feel like he might still think he has unfinished business at the Sharks. Yes we got that premiership but more about off field strength. The Development, the Centre of Excellence and getting an A League team playing out of our stadium to name a few.

Stake Removed

First Grade
From another aspect the NRL should be seeing potential in WA not rugby team there now, they should be seeing how they can benefit but they will sit on hands like they do with everything esle

Latest posts