What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The gimp and the gang GAME OVER

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The gimp and the gang

It was cold and wet. Alexander pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. Ramon, his partner, snorted.

‘I thought you gave that shit up, mate,’ he responded. ‘Doesn’t your wife think you’re clean now?’

‘What she doesn’t know won’t kill her,’ Alexander responded. ‘Clearly this poor chap knew something.’

The looked on at the dead body on the ground nearby. His mangled arms and legs indicated some sort of torture before death. It wasn’t a pleasant sight.

‘We’ve got the footage here, officer,’ said Adelaide Smith. Her choked up voice betrayed the impact of the scene on her.

Alexander and Ramon made their way back to the crime van and popped the USB into the computer. They flicked through to the time of the murder. What was laid out before them was a man in a chair being tortured by a man and a woman.

Then the scene changed. Ramon’s brow creased as they watched three others enter the scene. Engaging in what looked to be a heated debate, the two torturers were berated by what appeared to be the leader of the new group.

‘That’s Andreson and his crew, isn’t it?’ Ramon mumbled.

‘I think so…’ Alexander replied. ‘Not sure if that’s the Maynard’s he’s arguing with, but I think it is.’

They two watched as the altercation became violent; a fight broke out before the torturers were chased off.

Sadly, for the man tied up, his demise came as Anderson and his group returned. A woman belted the tortured man several times before Anderson held a gun to his head and fired. The remainder of the scene was laid out in front of them.

‘Looks like Anderson’s crew is who we’re looking for,’ Ramon said. ‘Although Maynard and his wife might be worth looking into…’

Alive (8)

1. Bazal
2. Scott Gourley's Lovechild
3. Dutchy
8. Misanthrope
9. Parra Pride
10. Slackboy72
13. DB
14. whall15

Dead (7)

4. roc107 - Town
5. afinalsin66 is dead. He was Fraiser Gardner, town aligned.
7. Hoggmaster is dead. He was Ciara MacDougall, town aligned.
11. mickyj - Town
12. Shaun Hewitt - Town
15. soc123_au is dead. He was Robyn Fields, town aligned.
6. SeeJay
--

Day 1 - No Lynch
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3 Update / Day 3 Result
Night 3
Day 4 Update / Day 4 Result
Night 4 Result

--

1. No lynches are acceptable. No voting / talking during day is not. Failure to talk or vote in two day phases = replacement.
2. Don't mention your name.

--

It is Day 1. With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Did I say you could make the second BunniesMan themed mafia, Drew?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Day will finish at 3pm or when a vote is cast.

7 for no vote. 1 more to lynch him.