What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Final

Pistol

Coach
Well ladies and gentlemen.

Its arrived yet again.

As the French say, il est temps pour le spectacle.

The Bluebags against the Titans.

Two ferociously competitive teams battling for the F7s Crown.

Let the banter and games begin.

Titanic

First Grade
Geez, NT ... I sprained my wrist pulling myself... over the back fence chasing some Chinese hoodlum who was trying to nick my wife's knickers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The best of times in the F7s calendar.

I really should jab the other baggers. Last time I looked, they were all sleeping off a big night in the tub.

gorilla

First Grade
The best of times in the F7s calendar.

I really should jab the other baggers. Last time I looked, they were all sleeping off a big night in the tub.

Get f**ked you lonely old bastard.

At least the titans will go down on each other, better than your offering the dark rim of the eclipse you call your soul.

:alcho:

Jesbass

First Grade
Two worthy opponents - the best of luck to both Newtown and the Gold Coast! :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
At least the titans will go down on each other.

Welcome to join in anytime Goz but do remember we practice safe sects, so I can't offer you a blue bag but a few dark rims, a gobstopper, an all-day sucker and a crushed nut or three could well be on the menu.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
And still 10 posts to come in the next 6.5 hours...

It's been a long year/season - all the best to the two last F7s teams standing :clap:

Pistol

Coach
going to be a bit frenetic come FT

I would encourage all participants to get the articles in long before the whistle goes... just in case

bartman

Immortal
Indeed.

At least the team line-ups have been named now... just over 2 hours to go for all 10 posts.

bgdc

Juniors
Was there ever going to be a doubt of 5v5? In my limited experience the Titans and Bluebags just don't miss games.

Was there ever going to be a doubt of 5v5? In my limited experience the Titans and Bluebags just don't miss games.

This 2008 born Titans side have never missed a post.

The Bluebags last miss was all the way back in Round 10, 2005.

Adding to that the Warriors haven't missed a post since the prelim of 2008.

Pistol

Coach
This 2008 born Titans side have never missed a post.

The Bluebags last miss was all the way back in Round 10, 2005.

Adding to that the Warriors haven't missed a post since the prelim of 2008.

i remember it well. I was captain of the opposing team