What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GTA V Thread

MattYg1

Bench
September for GTAV....

kinda sucks i was hoping to play it before i head over to Los Santos err i mean Los Angelas in June...

at least we know the current gen will go out with an almighty bang!

Danish

Referee
This is in all likelihood the last game that I will ever buy (not going to bother with the next gen consoles. Logged maybe 20 hours of gaming all up in 2012 so not worth it) so it better be freaking awesome.

September is going to be a busy month. Finals footy, stupid federal election and now GTAV release!

Micistm

Bench
Lol, my Godson text me tonight with a big rant about it. He's preordered with a deposit (for a free poster or something) and is unhappy to say the least.
Can't say I'm happy either, it was due in April around my birthday and was to be a present for myself! Guess it'll give me time to finish games I already have, but god it's frustrating when release dates keep getting pushed back...
Eternal Darkness kept getting pushed back, and that ended up awesome, so maybe its a good sign! But then there's Duke Nukem forever... ;-)

Big Pete

Referee
Makes sense.

From a gamers perspective, it's actually pretty good as it'll be one of the first premier titles released. Around April/May a few highly anticipated games are expected to drop (Last of Us etc.) so this will give us the best chance to make our cake and eat it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Killzone Mercenary has the exact same release date as this game,the poor old Vita can't get any luck,disaster being on the same date as this game

jargan83

Coach
Any news on a limited edition? I got the last one and I'd get one for 5

All I heard regarding a limited edition was when I preordered the game at EB

I was going to put down a deposit of $20 as a pre-order but the guy behind the counter talked me into putting $50 down as it will automaically qualify me for a limited edition once they have the details of it

Havent heard anything since though

Doomednow

Bench
I don't even like GTA. It's tedious. Drive here, kill person, drive back. Repeat x 1000. I couldn't get into Sleeping Dogs, either.

I didn't mind Saints Row or Mercenaries for the ridiculousness, but then couldn't get into Prototype. I've just got no consistency.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Rockstar will shut there stupid down because of that.

Any idea as too what it could be Tone? I enjoyed the GTA 4 one.