What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GTA V Thread

nöyd

Staff member
There is a preview video of next-gen graphics etc, it's just not in the link I posted above.

Soooooo many more cars to blow up!

Cena

Juniors
I've got on the gta games but I've never did a mission I just always free roam doing what I want killing cops etc. but on this game every time a try and free roam it says mission failed and makes me restart. How do I get free roam? Right now I'm at the bit where you've gotta lose the cops when ur in a stolen car

Cena

Juniors
This games a piece of sh**. You shouldn't have to do the missions if you don't wanna. Like in all the other gta games u should be able to free roam without having to do 1 mission

Allstar Knights

Juniors
The first mission will take like 5-10 mins of your time and then you can free roam as much as you want. I really don't see the big deal.

Parra Pride

Coach
You couldn't free roam in GTA IV or San Andreas without completing at least one mission first. You can't do it in Watch Dogs, or Saints Row.... or any other sandbox game that I can think of.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I remember in GTA Vice City you couldn't either, however there was a loophole. Somewhere in the locked-up part of the city in VC, you were able to get a helicopter or plane of some sort and fly over the locked gate areas into the 'ghetto' part of the island :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Anyway, this is another video from Zoomin. Apparently, GTA 5 is made for the PS4 and XB1, but ported to the 360 and PS3 due to how late the into the console wars it was released.

GTA 5 on next gen console is meant to be better - and has more content in it:

[youtube]UUGhCVGZ0ZSpe5hJHWyiLwHA[/youtube]

Bulldog Force

Referee
History of all GTA protagonists in one room:

a0L9Z.jpg

Parra Pride

Coach
San Andreas has been re-released on the 360 with "enhanced draw distand" and "720p support". Naturally, it's unavailable to us stupid Australians, but that problem is easily solved by having an American XBL account.

Bulldog Force

Referee
San Andreas has been re-released on the 360 with "enhanced draw distand" and "720p support". Naturally, it's unavailable to us stupid Australians, but that problem is easily solved by having an American XBL account.
I wonder how much better it is than the original.