What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GTA V Thread

nöyd

Staff member
GTA V on the new gens has first person perspective, according to a youtube vid from rockstar

i can't embed as i'm currently on phone, suffice to say it looks pretty cool, but didn't previous GTA titles have first person too?

Zoidberg

First Grade
Why can't they give a discount if you hand in a PS3/Xbox360 version to upgrade to the PS4/Xbone one.

I'm only about 20% into story of PS3 version. I heard your save carries over, is this true?

History of all GTA protagonists in one room:

a0L9Z.jpg

Where is Trevor?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, how the hell can Trevor not be there?

Just started playing the game.

It's drawn between Trevor & Tommy Vercetti for my favourite character.

afinalsin666

First Grade
So annoyed at the PC delay. First person mode has got me all hot under the collar, especially if modders can get it working with the Oculus Rift. I might never come out.

Parra Pride

Coach
Finding it somewhat difficult to adjust to the first person driving, but I will get the hang of it sooner or later.

This game should be used as an example for all last gen -> next gen remakes. It's still largely the same game, but there is enough new content and features to make the experience feel fresh again.

Last edited:

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
could someone please summarise what is new in the Xbone version? I loved this game so much but still wondering if buying it twice is worthwhile

Cant help but think that owners of the original should have received a discount, I mean its the same game with several new features after all. Maybe a 25-30% discount for those with last generation version. Obviously this would only work with digital copies but still.

Parra Pride

Coach
First person mode, improved visuals and draw distance, new music, missions, cars and animals. First person mode is the biggest change, and the game is almost worth it for that alone in my opinion.

Someone

Bench
could you get bogged in the original version?

couldn't believe it when I crashed my shitty sedan into a muddy washout in the hills and got the f**ker bogged.

jargan83

Coach
I sold my PS3 version of this shortly after finishing the main story. Is it worth picking up again on the next gen consoles?

I feel like having another crack at it.

Munky

Coach
I sold my PS3 version of this shortly after finishing the main story. Is it worth picking up again on the next gen consoles?

I feel like having another crack at it.

Yes, first person and the high res textures more than make it worthy for a double dip.

The game now has some incredible lighting and weather effects.

Not quite Driveclub worthy but still amazing.

Latest posts