What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Guardian Australia

Pippen94

First Grade
Gives plenty of coverage to another Australian football code but almost none to NRL. In 2020 coverage is even less than years before.

The_Frog

First Grade
I used to enjoy reading Matt Cleary's articles but haven't seen one of those in quite some time.

Vee

First Grade
Gives plenty of coverage to another Australian football code but almost none to NRL. In 2020 coverage is even less than years before.
I'll remember that next time I read one of their articles and the donation pop-up appears.

taipan

Referee
Don't bring that nonsense to the main board mate.

You're playing adjudicator LOL .I'll double down on my comment, as it involved a response to another post.People on here have varying views on print and electronic media for ages, just as the media as varying ideas on rugby league which at times involves political implications.eg.The Stadium issues

Latest posts