What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joey Leilua Award

ReddFelon

Juniors
Problem is only Leilua can win this award? We could wait 1000 years and we're never going to get someone throwing the clothesline from hell on a player standing in the in goal.

nick87

Coach
He had his Joey moments for the Raiders... but his good overwhelming accounted for the bad.
To be perfectly frank, he's too good for this kind of thing, the guy is actually capable of single handededly wrecking the opposition and has done so many times over his career

You dishonour the legacy of Carige to put this out there.

soc123_au

Staff member
997f41a163de1d011aab1f4eaa1c70bc

So future generations can see the inspiration for starting this thread.

aqua_duck

Coach
Problem is only Leilua can win this award? We could wait 1000 years and we're never going to get someone throwing the clothesline from hell on a player standing in the in goal.
I feel like AFB has it in him, in saying that id have him in my team in a heartbeat

betcats

Referee
He had his Joey moments for the Raiders... but his good overwhelming accounted for the bad.
To be perfectly frank, he's too good for this kind of thing, the guy is actually capable of single handededly wrecking the opposition and has done so many times over his career

You dishonour the legacy of Carige to put this out there.

Remember when he didnt pass to an unmarked Rapana in the GF, great player. Best centre in the game according to himself.

nick87

Coach
Remember when he didnt pass to an unmarked Rapana in the GF, great player. Best centre in the game according to himself.

I do
I also remember him ignoring the space on the outside which Melbourne looked to have covered to throw an audacious flick back to John Bateman that sent us on a course to making that GF.

We dont make the 2019 GF without BJ. That simple.

betcats

Referee
I do
I also remember him ignoring the space on the outside which Melbourne looked to have covered to throw an audacious flick back to John Bateman that sent us on a course to making that GF.

We dont make the 2019 GF without BJ. That simple.

You never know. We do know you didnt win one with him. He is a selfish f**king grub, cant stand the dog.

ACTPanthers

Bench
He was just frustrated. Not that I'm condoning what he did, I am a Panthers fans after all and thought he should have been sent off, not binned (made no difference given how much time was left anyway) but you could tell he was just frustrated at losing and lashed out. I don't think he intentionally tried to hurt Edwards. It's like when you throw a controller when pissed off at a game and accidentally hit the cat. I don't think he meant to do it, he just threw his controller and hit Dylan.

(Good on Edwards for saying it all stays on the field afterwards though. True gentleman there.)

Latest posts