What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy brothers

cupid

Juniors
How are these guys playing? I was wondering because I use to know them from my old school. Apparently they are playing in the under20's for the Dragons, I don't get to watch it because I have no Foxtel:( anyway here is a video someone showed of them playing Touch in Yr12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVh-G3VxBOI

Watch for 6 and 7

Godz Illa

Coach
Maurice was injured most of the back half of the year. John was mostly good for us, brilliant at times especially earlier in the season, but lacked consistency and his kicking game was mostly below average for a halfback. Will be over 20 next year and unlikely to be signed to the top squad. Might be a second-tier player for us but my guess would be he'll go to another club.

bunnies

Juniors
Kids' uncertain future

The NRL has been crowing all season about what an outstanding success the under-20s competition has been, and the quality of the Broncos-Raiders grand final suggests it has a point. But there is growing concern about what will happen to the truckload of players who will be ineligible to play in the competition next year because they are too old. Some player managers are privately predicting an exodus to rugby union because there won't be enough positions in the NRL or NSW Cup. The slide has already started - Dragons twins John and Maurice Kennedy have signed with Warringah rugby union with an eye on a career at the Waratahs.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:

ByRd

First Grade
From when the Toyota cup was announced i thought it was a great idea but i always thought that it should of been at least u22s or 23s as most players develop at this stage and not in there teens, i think its something they should look at.