What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
must be that time of the month eh misty brain....better go to coles and get some Libra's

That's getting sad, Charles. If the best you have is to call a bloke a girl, then that's really pathetic.

Sook.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
That's getting sad, Charles. If the best you have is to call a bloke a girl, then that's really pathetic.

Sook.

but you are a female...and it is that time of the month.
You know nothing about league...nothing you have posted has proven otherwise

Misty Bee

First Grade
Let me get this right.

Charlie was born and bred in NSW - but supports Queensland.

He believes in conspiracy theories about Wally Lewis being omitted from the '90 kangaroo tour. (twas those nasties from the ARL, their eyes are too close together)

He whings about incidents late in games that have alredy been decided.

He calls people "girls" if he can't get his way.

Charlie, somewhere in your mental development, something went awfully wrong. I pity you.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Let me get this right.

Charlie was born and bred in NSW - but supports Queensland.

He believes in conspiracy theories about Wally Lewis being omitted from the '90 kangaroo tour. (twas those nasties from the ARL, their eyes are too close together)

He whings about incidents late in games that have alredy been decided.

He calls people "girls" if he can't get his way.

Charlie, somewhere in your mental development, something went awfully wrong. I pity you.

i pity you as you remember things i wrote months ago.
But its good to know i have affected you THAT much...i am glad i have got to you. Are you still sad that close hit grothe over 20 yrs ago? awww diddums. Those period pains must REAAAAALY hurt.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Misty owns Saab.

Great stuf Misty, Saab you are a very sad person.

i dont care...please its a fricken message board for crying out loud.
I dont lose sleep because a few (many) nuff nuffs on here dont like me.
I like to sh!t stir in here.
the only thing misty owns is a mop, apron and ironing board.

mickdo

Coach
I think it's time for another reminder...

screamingbaby.jpg

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I can only imagine what it will be like when the brisbane burntouts get eliminated in the finals.... waaaa waaaa waaaa... dive... waaa waaa waaa... lockyer is the best... waaa waaa waaa

Mr Saab

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
I can only imagine what it will be like when the brisbane burntouts get eliminated in the finals.... waaaa waaaa waaaa... dive... waaa waaa waaa... lockyer is the best... waaa waaa waaa

i will laugh harder when the frauds from brookvale crumble at the finish line and possibly miss out on the top 8
"fortress brookvale" :lol: :lol:
Get smashed by the dogs,bunnies,tigers :lol:
Brisbane will win the comp and i will get the last laugh

Andy

First Grade
BK might have over reacted a little bit, but who's to say he did or didn't.

It was a lousy attempt to "tackle" him.

I personally don't think he was acting. You don't have to be knocked out to see stars and/or feel dizzy. Maybe the pain made him want to bury his face into the ground for a couple of seconds.
BK's known for his toughness and hard running. Do you really think he's the type of player to milk a penalty like that? It was always going to be a penalty anyway.

Paullyboy

Coach
I really think there is nothing funny then seeing New South Welshman think they are smart make an absolute dick of themselves.

Please any of you stupid bloody new south welshman point out one of my posts that has said I am bitter about the result.

YOU BEAT US FAIR AND SQUARE, WE ALL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT!!!!

The funny thing is we have all expressed our disgust at ben kennedy and yet all you have to reply to that is - oh they are sooking about the result.

Now I know you are a state full of wankers, tools and rejects of society - I mean anyone with half a brain would at least move to a descent state and be happy with their lives - but surely you can come up with a better defence for your little skirt bitch of a backrower.

Then again I feel bad, Ive abused the whole state when as we've seen on here a lot of them admit he dived.

Obviously misty bee doesnt understand football, thats a given and thats fine, in that case just stop talking and making yourself look stupid.

As for mickdo, surely another baby crying joke is due? You've only posted about 56, surely you can milk an unsuccessful joke a littler harder one more time?

maroon man

Juniors
Firstly, to NSW congrats on your win. You played well whereas Qld were unimaginative in attack and sometimes soft in defence.

Secondly, Ben Kennedy should have known better. He is a good player and doesn't need to resort to the crap he dished up in his dive last night. This is nsw rugby league team for crying out loud, not the brazillian soccer team. One good thing I hope will come out of this - is we probably wont be seeing too many more dives - with the backlash Kennedy has received. He really has lost a lot of respect from this. It was a disgrace to the game of SOO. I never thought it would come to this.

I'll take up Matt King's bet anyday. I could do with a holiday house in Melbourne. Ok Kingy, take a look at the replay and hand that baby over.

redVgirl

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
I really think there is nothing funny then seeing New South Welshman think they are smart make an absolute dick of themselves.

Please any of you stupid bloody new south welshman point out one of my posts that has said I am bitter about the result.

YOU BEAT US FAIR AND SQUARE, WE ALL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT!!!!

The funny thing is we have all expressed our disgust at ben kennedy and yet all you have to reply to that is - oh they are sooking about the result.

Now I know you are a state full of wankers, tools and rejects of society - I mean anyone with half a brain would at least move to a descent state and be happy with their lives - but surely you can come up with a better defence for your little skirt bitch of a backrower.

actually i think theres nothing funnier than seeing the 'great maroons' get their arses handed to them in the middle of the Cauldron, which is supposed to be the bastion of Queensland Origin brilliance...is it not?

and by the way, what exactly is a 'descent' state? and just so you know...personally i am quite happy with my life :D

I personally think it is funny to see someone make a post and claim intelligence, then riddle that post with a multitude of spelling errors. Intelligence and literacy do tend to go hand in hand.

maroon man

Juniors
Eskimo Sharkie said:
I personally think it is funny to see someone make a post and claim intelligence, then riddle that post with a multitude of spelling errors. Intelligence and literacy do tend to go hand in hand.

C'mon stick to the issues. Spelling mistakes do not have any bearance on whether Kennedy took a dive. How trite does this argument have to go?

Mr Saab

Referee
Johns Magic said:
I'm Bk's biggest fan, but I have large doubts as to whether he truly was hurt.

good to see there is at least one NSW/Newcastle supporter who is a realist.